CHAPTER ELEVEN

My head was aching and I felt exhausted.

I woke up in silky maroon sheets and I could recall Sebastian bringing me to his house and putting me in bed and I fell asleep right away.

I spent the night at his place...again

I slowly sat up and pulled the sheets off me

I sighed in relief when I saw that I still had my dress on from the previous day.

I wouldn't want to wake up naked like the last time.

It's the worst feeling.

There was a booklet on the drawer that was beside the bed.

Studying it carefully I realised ....... it's the contract.

What is it doing here?

I wish I could reverse my signature.

My curiosity made me take the contract.
I opened at one of the first pages and it read...

Contract of Submission

This contract is written to make clear the duties, rights and obligations of both the submissive, and the Dominant. From the date of signing, this contract will be in full effect until either party chooses to rescind or alter the agreement.

Either party may decide to change this contract. In the event of a change, the above parties will come together and discuss the change. All opinions will be taken into consideration. Both parties should make every attempt to agree to the change. If an agreement can not be reached, the Dominant will make the final decision and the submissive will live by it or the contact becomes null and void.

Right, Duties, and Obligations ~ Submissive

A. I promise to obey the will of the Dominant in all things. I understand that His decisions will be made with the ultimate care and thoughtfulness for my well being mentally, physically and emotionally, the decisions He makes will be made sober and they will allow me to maintain my career and my business.

B. I promise to conduct myself with the utmost respect for the Dominant. I will address Him as 'Sir', unless it would be indiscreet to do so; in which case, I will use the His name and......

I stopped reading when the door opened and I quickly put the booklet back on top of the drawer.

Sebastian stepped in closing the door behind him.

I started becoming nervous.

Why does he still scare me?

His eyes diverted from me to the contract that was beside me on the drawer.

"I see you went through the contract", he said.

How does he know I did?

"You can't make me do all this", I said standing up from the bed.

"I have feelings, I have the right to be independent. You can't make me live the way you please", I raised my voice a little bit for him to clearly get what I'm feeling. But he wouldn't care, he never does.

"Actually I can", his voice was stern.

Jerk

"Why are you doing this? You don't love me, why can't you just let me go", I said as tears began to fill my eyes.

But I didn't want to cry, not infront of him, not now.

"Yes you're correct, I don't love you. It seems like you have fallen in love with me... am I right?" He said with a smirk.