CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"And you are my most irresistible victim", he muttered.

Our eyes were locked for what seemed like forever but I looked away as always.
How could I be irresistible of his controlling demeanour? Why does he want to control my life?

"That's why you treat me like this?" I assumed.
He sighed and was silent for a while

"Yes", he answered. "I want to corrupt you and I definitely will"

You want to corrupt me?! What?

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean what I said", he smirked

That's not an answer

"Let's not do it the hard way, you obey me and you'll survive. If you disobey me your sorry ass will be begging me everyday.... and you wouldn't want that would you?" He mocked. He seemed to be enjoying seeing me like a prisoner desperate for freedom that would never be granted.

Do I really have a choice? He's captured me already and now I can't escape.

"Good", he said knowing my answer already. I just had to fulfil that damn contract.

He put his hand on the lowest part of my back and his other had slid up my hip and I winced. I haven't gotten used to him touching me like that. He sunk his teeth in my lower lip and I became still.

He's too physical.

"I can't wait. I'll fuck you anywhere, on the kitchen table, on the floor,in the restrooms in the restaurants, in the bathroom and definitely my office", he spoke against my lips.

My eyes widened at his statement. I was so doomed, I couldn't have sex with him anywhere and in his office... oh no. I later on realised that I was going to have my first time with him, just like what Debby said.

"Anytime I please", he finished. Why does he have to be so dirty and I'm the total opposite.
I've always wanted my first time to be special, to be with someone that I know will love me. Someone I would end up with and have a family with.

"All those places you have mentioned are impossible", I mumbled. I tried to step back so that we weren't too close but he lowered his hand which was a sort of warning that I shouldn't move.

"Wait until I show you", his voice was husky and deep.

How about you don't show me at all

.........

Plenty of thoughts went through my head as I stood under the shower hoping that Sebastian wouldn't come in.

Luckily he didn't, he went downstairs so I quickly dressed up. I went downstairs after I finished making up the bed and tidying up a little, basically my things.

I found him making breakfast. Shouldn't I be the one making breakfast?

Maybe he's being... kind

"Hey, you need help?" I offered. I was not eager to because of what he told me earlier on which would surely create an awkward atmosphere... well for me but obviously not for him because he is probably used to it, but kindess got the best of me.

He chuckled

What's funny? I'm just offering help.

"Yeah, set up the dinning table and then help me dice these up", he said. I went on setting up the table, placing the utensils and glasses on the dinning table.

I then went to go help dice the the onions and tomatoes.
I watched him as he blended all the ingredients together with so much skill in his hands.