CHAPTER SIXTEEN

But does he love me?

He acts like we are an item... a real one, I slept with him for crying out loud.

The way he touches me and kisses me.... I'm going crazy and I'm crazy for him.

"I wanna be in bed with you the whole day", his words kept on playing in my mind. He took away my innocence... and I will never forget that.

After I washed my hair I turned off the shower and dried myself with a towel. I stepped out of the bathroom and found Sebastian talking on the phone. He drew his attention to me and hung up after a while.

He looked at me intently and walked over to me.
"That will be the last time you're taking a shower without me", he held my chin and spoke in a serious tone.

He's got to be kidding me!

He then walked past me, slightly brushing his shoulder against mine, into the bathroom. The thought of Sebastian and I bathing together scares me out of my skin.

I gently rubbed lotion on myself to give my skin a bright and healthy glow. I carefully removed the dress from the bag and slipped it on.

It fitted me perfectly but it was exposing. It had a large open back and a slit that began at my mid thigh. I put on black stilettos and I was grateful that Debby forced me to buy them.

The bathroom door swung open making me turn to look at Sebastian... water dripping down his powerful chest.

"Ehem", he cleared his throat and I looked away in embarrassment that I was staring at his toned body, but I could still see him the mirror I was standing infront of.

He had an evil smile because he caught me admiring him.

His eyes studied every inch the dress I had on it made me feel uneasy, but he later on balled his hands into a fist, tightening his jaw and walked away into his dressing room.

Is he angry?! I did nothing this time.

Sebastian wore a black full suit and a black shirt that was not fully buttoned... as always, with no tie.

"You look amazing", he complimented when he finished dressing and I was so flattered.

It's rare for him to compliment me

"Thanks, you look great too", I shyly replied but I was honest... he looked like a god. His hair was messy, but it looked perfect.

He only winked at me.
"And by the way we'll be sharing the dressing room, there's more than enough space for your stuff", he informed.

Oh now we share everything. What are we... married?

I nodded to show that I understood.

...........

We drove to a some sort of resort and paparazzi was everywhere.

What the? Paparazzi?

The driver opened for Sebastian and I. I was still not used to the driver opening doors for me.

Sebastian put his arm around my waist.
"Remember... play along", he whispered.

Oh, how could I forget. I have to act like we are together and known each other for so long.

We walked towards the entrance and the paparazzi ran towards us immediately when they saw us. I was super nervous.

"Sebastian Hudson! How does it feel to be the most successful businessman in the country!" They shouted trying so hard to get Sebastian's attention