History

*A/N: You can't skip A/N, I don't say things for no reason. My story might differ from the original, but it's because it is my story and it seems to fit better with my idea. Thanks and enjoy.*
*I just edited a little bit, just sentence stuff, the story is still the same, it just sounds a little better now according to me. Thank you for understanding.*

One day a dark figure came to Maron and Adrien in a dream, it held a box out towards then and whispered:" Fate has chosen for you and another to be together and protect us." Maron already liked Adrien because of the rain scene (Adrien gives umbrella to Maron when Maron didn't have one as it rained and Adrien had to run to his car in the rain, making him wet) but neither of them knew about the kwamis.

3rd Person POV
The next morning they were both tired because of the dream. They lethargicly walked to school, dragging their feet as they walked. School seemed like a big waste of sleep to both of them, Maron could endure it because Adrien was there. As the bell rang to signal the end of the school day their teacher reminded them of the student reward function that night, the whole classed sighed at this reminder. They were having a function to praise the children who has achieved things in the last 3 months, in other words a ceremony to be reminded Chloe is the Mayors daughter. No one liked to go but it was not a option, it was compulsory.
The two males got dressed in their suits and went to the function. Sitting at their assigned seats, they noticed a little box next to their names.

Maron's POV
When I placed my hand on the box I felt a peercing pain in my right ear, I quickly went to the bathroom with the box still in my hand. I looked in the mirror and stared in shock at my new misterious pearcing at the top of my right ear. I never had a pearcing in my life before and I'd never seen the earing that is now in my ear, I noticed it was red with little black dots, which was hard to see considering that it was a hoop earing (like this )

 I never had a pearcing in my life before and I'd never seen the earing that is now in my ear, I noticed it was red with little black dots, which was hard to see considering that it was a hoop earing (like this )

I lightly touched the earing and was surrounded in light. When I could see again a little bug-thing floated in front of me. I was shocked and only stared at it, until it spoke "Hi, I am Tikki, a kwami and I'm going to give you powers to be able to protect the world, as explained in your dream."
She went on explaining my powers and responsibilities, she also explained that she could access my mind and see/feel/hear etc. what I do. She also meantioned she could then hear my thoughts. After a long while of me trying to proses everything, she reminded me that the voice said there would be another hero to help me.
She told me to activate my powers, so that we may go meet him. I followed her instructions and transformed "Tikki, spots on." My outfit transformed into a tight, but comfortable body suit which reminded me of a ladybug,  I noticed in the mirror that I also wore a mask covering my eyes.
Tikki gave me directions towards city hall's rooftop. When I arrived I saw a male figure with cat ears and a leather belt as a tail, his figure was attractive. He had a long silinder in his hand, which I assumed was his weapon.
It was silently akward between us. I smirked at him, laughing slightly at how cute he looked,  I steped closer and lifted his head slightly to look in my eyes, he had a slight blush. "Hi, I'm Mbug, your new partner," I almost purred into his ear.
He looked at me confused and asked: "Aren't you suppose to be Ladybug?" I lost my cool and let go of his chin, taking a step back. I covered my face and said in a loud enough whisper:" But I'm not a girl, so I can't be LADYbug, so I decided I'll be masculine-bug, Mbug for short... Can I presume you are Chat Noir?" He smiled and nodded, taking my hand in his and softly kissing it. "I look forward to fighting crimes with you, My lord." he said teasingly. We went our separate ways not knowing what waits for us in the future.
That night in bed I thought about how not even our partners may know our true identities. I would've liked to know who Chat really was.

*A/N please make suggestions and tell me if you like it. Thanks you. *