Uncertainty

Nathaniel's POV
Finally after all these months of side way glances, I had the courage to ask Maron out. I didn't even cared that he liked someone else, I'm just so happy to have a date with him. I'll have to plan everything to be perfect, it's my only chance to show Maron how manly I am. "'Nathaniel felt confident and assured, but little did he know he was actually a bottom and did not have a 'manly side' the narrator explained to the invisible audience." I commented sarcastically. I sighed with frustration and continued the school day, drawing up master plans every chance I got.
The next evening came sooner than I hoped, although I had a plan, thanks to a little help from the other side of the tracks, they were the ones who thought of the plan. I will take Marin to the Couch Slouch and show him my art, the other said he'll be mine at that point, then all I need to do, is to look brave when they 'attack' us. I will then step in and keep Maron save and we'll get married and have lots of kids, but I don't think the last part was meant literal. My heart starts to speed up as I see Maron walking towards me, beaming the smile that I fell in love with.

3rd POV
Unknowingly to Nathaniel and Maron, they were being closely followed by Alya, Nino and Adrien, this group was just as nervous as Nathaniel for this date.

Maron's POV
Nathaniel had a cute blush on his face as I approached him. We walk for a long time, while he tries to explain what the Couch Slouch is. I actually know what he's talking about because as Mbug I know the whole city. The Couch Slouch is a hangout for the city's professional graffiti artists.
Originally it was just a couch next to the train tracks, but then artists started hanging out there, the town loved the graffiti they made there and decided to officially make them the town's graffiti artists. I assumed Nathaniel was part of it, his drawings were always mesmerizing.
When we got there we were alone, but the placed was cleaned up a bit and decorated a little differently. Usually there were spray cans everywhere but now they were neatly packed on a table. Fairy lights were hanging overhead and even the pillows from the original couch were cleaned and pulled straight.
I laughed a little at the effort Nathaniel had put into this. He wasn't a bad guy, he might not be a bad choice to consider. Nathaniel took my hand and led me to a wall, I was dazzled by the view of it, it was the exact angle of the city from the rooftops at sunset.
I always loved to look at it before I became Mbug, but since then I have been too busy to enjoy the beauty of the evening sun. Unconsciously I held tighter on to Nathaniel's hand, my eyes glowing with love for the picture I am seeing. I never knew Nathaniel's drawings were this beautiful. We stood in silence for a little longer, enjoying the view. "Maron, I-" Nathaniel started to speak but was interrupted by a snarling sinister laugh. I quickly jumped into my defense stance and started to look around. There were a lot of them, but something seemed strange, they didn't show any violent aura, like they would have usually. Nathaniel pushed out his chest and stepped in front of me, shielding me with his arm. I understood what was happening, Nathaniel set it up to look brave and strong. He was a wonderful guy and will one day make his perfect match very happy. I played along with Nathaniel's plan and didn't fight, I pretended to be scared by the 'thugs'. When we escaped he took my hand and we walked to my house. We arrived at the bakery and greeted each other, he seemed hesitant. I let go of his hand and kissed him before I went inside.

Nathaniel's POV
I was shocked by Maron's move, but I really wished he would have rather kissed he on the lips instead of on my cheek. I went home and pulled out my sketchbook, I had to turn over a lot of pictures of Mbug and Chat Noir before I came to a blank page where I drew Marin. His eyes glowing while he looked at my picture, how his hand tightened around mine, his slender, flexible body. The way his body curved reminded me of Mbug's body structure. It peacked my intrest and I started comparing them, I drew Marin with Mbug's body structure, it was still Maron. I drew Maron with Mbug's suit and I knew. Maron was Mbug. No wonder he doesn't like me, he's probably going out with Chat Noir, but he can't tell me that without telling me his secret. I will keep this secret and help him out as much as I can. Don't worry, Maron, your secret is safe with me. I promise.

That night Chat noir could not stop thinking about Nathaniel and Maron's date, it made him feel strange, he didn't like it, he didn't like it at all, but he didn't understand why.

Adrien's POV
Nathaniel is a nice guy, he won't hurt Maron, but it's not like Maron likes guys in anycase. I don't know why I feel like this. What Maron does isn't my business, I'm just his friend, it's not like I like him. That would be wierd, especially since I like Mbug. I don't like Maron in that way, definitely not, I'm not gay, Mbug is the only exception. I'll be happy if Maron's happy, even if I still feel this tinge in my chest

Maron's POV
I notice Chat noir isn't as talkative tonight as usual, he seems to be concentrating, as if the whole world rests on this choice he needs to make. It's kind of cute, he also wrinkels up his nose like Adrien. I can't help myself but to tease him, so I crept up behind him and put my arms tight around him, a little low for ecstasy. I leaned my head on his shoulder and whisper in his ear with a husky voice: "I bet you're thinking about me naked on a bed beneath you, panting and flushed red, covered in sweat from the pleasure. I'm biting my lower lip to stop the moans, but then you lean down and tenderly k-" He forced my arms open, leaping around a corner faster than any cat could've. He sticks his head out from behind the corner. I see he is beat red, I don't know if it's because of his anger or his embarrassment. I can't help but burst out laughing, he's so cute, if he reacts like that, I won't be able to help myself, you can't blame me for wanting to do it again. For an annoying partner he's kind of adorable. When I calmed down he said: "That wasn't cool, don't do that again, I was busy. Why did you do that?" I smirked at him and answered: "It's because you looked so worried about something that's probably not that big of an issue, you were so deep in thought, I couldn't help myself. But we need to go now, we haven't finished our patrol, come on." He looked more sheepishly and mumbled something about not being able to continue the patrol tonight because he has a problem that he needs to fix. While he leaped away, he whispered almost inaudible about how he hates his tight fit costume. I just laughed at him as he jumped away. Looks like I'm finishing my patrol alone, but I liked it more that way. I have time to think about my own problems. I had Nathaniel to deal with.. The date was fun, but some people might start to suspect my secret. I can't let anyone know that I like guys. I feel like I'm trapped in a lie and that I can only be myself around Alya, although her trust made me more open to others, I am starting to act more openly towards others, like when I told Chat Noir that I'm Bisexual and now with Nathaniel.
The night continued with me in my thoughts, luckily the night was for once calm, it seemed even Hawk Moth needed time to gather his own thoughts, or maybe regain his power for a stronger akuma attack...