Flirting in daylight and under the stars

*A/N I don't like the fighting scenes so I'm gonna skip them, except if they're important for the story. So I recently watched the second season of MLB, aaaand, I realized this story is nothing like the original, but I still made it, so I'm still gonna post this, I'm just changing the characters a lot, so if the characters don't fit for you and it bothers you too much I apologize.*
*I changed a few little things, nothing big.*

Adrien's POV
I never had any good male friends until I met Nino, we became friends and he introduced me to his friends Alya and Maron. They made school really fun. Alya liked to tease people, especially Maron. Maron always seemed to blush when I was around and that made me feel happy.
Although Maron had a cute side, he's actually really manly, he always stood up for others and always stated his mind. Once Chloe was throwing something towards Nathaniel Kurtzberg, the class artist, and Maron stepped in front of him, protecting him. Since then each time Nathaniel looked at Maron he'd blush. It's fun to have friends.

At night I'm Chat, and I really liked it. Fighting villians, saving people's lives and Mbug.
He always seemed to just shine, he moved swiftly and always landed gracefully. I like the way he flexed his hands before he throwed his yo-yo, the way his eyebrows frowned when he'd think up a plan to defeat the enemy, the way his lips moved, pronouncing every letter with his deep voice. 'His lips looks so soft' I thought 'I want to know what they taste like, I bet they taste sweet' I quickly stopped my thought as I had realized what I was thinking about. I had blushed madly and felt the heat rise to my ears. Mbug and I were patrolling the streets that night, just to make sure everything is save.
Mbug caught me staring at him, he took my chin in his hand and brought his face closer "What are you thinking about, Chat-chan?" he asked blowing on my ear. I stayed silent "look at me" he said, I brought my eyes to his face, slowly rested them on his lips and said "I want to do something, but it's wierd."
"You should always do what you want, no matter how wierd it is, you should always say what you want to say and be up front with other people, it's the least they deserve, don't you think?"
I only nodded "Then remember it's those words that made me do this." I said as I brought our lips closer and kissed him forcefully.

Maron's POV
I stood still, completely shocked by Chat Noir's daring move. I never thought he would be gay, never mind liking me. I was completely confused as he pulled away and looked away shyly. He quickly left, he left me alone as I stood still, too shocked to move.
But the stars were starting to re-treat and I had to get ready for school.

I walked to school, obviously fazed by the previous night, but no one else knew about last night. I went to sit in my chair, silently, and did not notice Adrien entered.
Alya looked at me funny and told me to immediately tell her whats wrong. "Nothings wrong" I answered. She scowled loudly " I don't believe that sh*t you spouted. There is obviously something wrong, you didn't even look up when Adrien entered the class." I grumbled as a response.
I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to understand, but I couldn't understand and that made my mood foul.

Adrien's POV
I'd never seen Maron in such a bad mood and he might not have notice it, but he made the whole class tense.
"Why don't you ask him what's wrong." Nino whispered to me.
"Why should I, can't you?" I answered. I had my own problems, I don't know why I kissed Mbug. I might like him, but I'm not gay, although I can't say I am straight either, because I never had an attraction towards girls. He was the first person I felt like this about. "Bro, just go and do it. He would rather open up to you than to me, that I can bet on." Nino kept on pestering, I gave in and went up to Maron. We stood in silence for a few moments until I spoke: "What do you do if you like someone?" I asked, he looked up,at me in shock.
"W-why? Do you like someone?"
I blushed slightly and scratched behind my head "I-I don't really know if I like him or not" I answered
"Him?" Maron looked even more surprised.
My blush grew deeper "U-umm, I-I " I staggered
"You're gay?"
"Not really, it's just this one guy that I might l-like" I choked on the last word.
He started to blush, but looked sad at the same time
"Usually I would tell you to tell him that you like him, you know? Always be true to your feelings and that cr*p, but I don't want you to confess,"
He said as he stood up. He grumbled something, "another guy" being the only words I caught. I looked at him in disbelief as he walked away. His back seemed so lonely. Those words came from my most positive friend. I felt tears start to sting my eyes.