What if You Switch Bodies with Them?

Request by: @BoredandBlank

Sorry if it's not as good as you expected

Nagisa

"HWAAAH!!!" You scream as you see there's two of you.
"Calm down, Y/N-chan!" The other you says.
"NO! I don't want to have a twin! I mean, not right now! I mean, I wanted to have a twin, but to figure out that I have a long lost twin sister is too much!" You start to panic.
"STOP!!!!" The other you stop yourself from rambling too much.
"WHAT?!"
"LOOK IN THE MIRROR!!!" She offers you a mirror.
"What? EEEKKKK!!!" You scream as you see your- wait, there's a typo. I mean Nagisa's reflection on the mirror.
"Get it now?" Nagisa in your body asks.
"So we switched bodies?"
"Yeah..."

*author teleports in
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE RIO?!"
"Shush, child. I am the one who decides your fate, the great author-//slapped. I mean, the fate decider?"
"What do you want?"
"To change your fate, duh" She rolls her eyes as you raised an eyebrow.
"What do you want to change?"
"That..." She points at an area on your(Nagisa's) crotch.
"What?!" Nagisa shouts.
"Y/N get that thing cut off..." The author leaves.
"OKAY!!! ON MY WAY TO BEING A GIRL!!! I mean, NAGISA-CHAN IS OTW TO BEING A TRUE GIRL!!!" You shout as Nagisa faints.

Karman Akabane (not a typo)

"What happened..?" You wake up as you hear faint chuckling (I TYPED ORGASMS WTF).
"Ehhh, so Y/N-chan looks cute wearing a neko maid outfit~" You hear yourself say.
"What..?" You sweatdrop as you see yourself wearing a very embarassing outfit.
"Oh, you're awake! Karma!" "You" say.
"K-K-Karma?!" You look at yourself in the mirror as you see the handso-// Wait, hot-// no... the period head.
"Hi! Y/N-chan!" Karma grins.
"Why are you using that?!" You shout.
"For comic relief and personal satisfaction, duh.."
"Take that thing off!!"
"But then you're naked..." Karma smirks.
"B-B-But..." You whimper as your soul slowly escapes.
"Lolollll"
"Wait, since you've changed it, that means you've already seen it anyway! Take that thing off!" You chase him around the room.
"Nooo! Never!" He runs away.
"CURSE YOU BAKABANE!"

Asano Gakushuu

"Why the f am I the orange-head?" You ask yourself looking at the mirror.
"Y/N, watch your language." The used to be orange said.
"Yeah yeah.."
"Good, I'm trying to make an antidote so I need to focus."
"Wait, shouldn't I be the one who needs to make the antidote since I am a genius right now?" You ask, grinning.
"No, even when you're inside my body with my brain, you still act like an idiot." He answers.
"HUH?! I am not an idiot!"
"Then do something productive..."  He says with his eyes glued to the antidote he's making.
"Productive? Okay!"

"KARMA!!! RIO!!! COME HERE!" You call them.
"What?"
"Wanna see Assano in a bikini?!"
"Duh, be there in a second!"
"Y/N!!!"

"What?""Wanna see Assano in a bikini?!" "Duh, be there in a second!""Y/N!!!"

Maehara Hiroto
aka
Mr. Let's beat those nerds at pole-dancing

"HENTAIROTO! GET BACK HERE!!!" You slam the door.
"Ehehe so Y/N is bigger than I thought~" You hear him say behind the door.
"Don't you dare touch or even see anything!" You shout through the door.
"Ehehe~" He chuckles, completely ignoring your request.
"I'm seriously going to kill you after this..."
"... Okay..." He goes out and runs away again.
"Get back here you piece of /):83)&:!.8;!/&/9!!!"

^sorry it's short, me lazy

I don't have a scenario for Isogai because he's to much of an ikemen for anything crazy to happen...

I'll add it when I have an idea...

PS
A SCENARIO JUST FOR THE USED PAD-//slapped I mean... USED TAMPON-//slapped
Wait... PERIOD HEAD AKA KARMA BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST HIS BIRTHDAY!!!

I'll update on his Bday which is Christmas day!!!
Baiiii