When You're a Kpop Stan

I'm just writing this because I've spend the last few months with Kpop after taking a few months break 😂😂
And sorry for the change of layout because I typed this on my laptop 😂

QOTD: Do you like Kpop? If you do, who's your favorite artist/band?

..... Medias will be added later, I had an emergency phone inspection and I ran to the toilet to delete all "dangerous pictures"

You know what i mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Karma...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI! JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!!!" You scream while watching BTS perform with your army bomb in your hand.

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Karma yells.

"AHHHHHH MY BEAUTIFUL BIAS V DON'T KILL ME!!! NO!!! JIMIN WHY YOU SO HOT!?!?" You continue to fangirl as Karma watches you in annoyance.

"Why do you like them that much?"

"They produce great music, they're handsome, their blablabla..." You continue to talk about them until Karma has had enough as he pins you to the bed.

"Aren't I handsome too?" He whispers in your ear.

"Y-Yeah..."

"So, I'm as good as them, right?" He smirks.

"But they make great music..."

"Oh, I'll make one after this and you'll be one of the singers~" He smirks.

LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS DASI RUN RUN RUN WILDDDDDDDD

Nagisa

"EXO'S CBX JUST RELEASED THEIR BLOOMING DAYS MV!!!!" You run inside the house and quickly open your laptop.

"Um... What do you want for dinner, Y/N?" Nagisa asks.

"BAEKHYUN-OPPA WAI YOU LOOK SO HOT!?!? CHEN AND XIUMIN TOO!!!" You scream at the screen.

"Y/N...? Do you prefer curry or omurice?" Nagisa asks from the kitchen.

"BUT NO! I NEED TO STAY LOYAL TO MY DARLING CHANYEOL AND SUHO!!!" You shout again.

"Y/N?"

"WHY IS LIFE SO HARD????"

"Y/N!!!! DON'T IGNORE ME!!!" Nagisa pouts.

"AWwwwww I'm sorry, Nagi... Anything is fine..." You hug him and plant a kiss on his nose.

"Okay..."

"Now back to my babies.." You continue to fangirl as Nagisa sighs.

Isogay

"Y/N let's stud-" "YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER!!!!"

"Y/N, you can continue with the Kpop later after we finis-" "WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE!!! WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE!!! WAE NAE MAMEUL HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE! HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE! HEUNDEUNEUN GEONDE!!!!"

"Um.. Earth to-" "niga hamyeon da manneun mari dwae! Niga hamyeon nan igiji mothaneunde! Gapjagi neon ttan sarami dwae! Joheul ttae deo nareul buranhage hae!!!"

"Y/N!!!!" "Huh?"

"I've been trying to call you for more than 10 minutes!"

"Sorry, Yuuma...."

"Don't ignore me next time..." He pouts as he looks at his book.

"Sorry!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"

Maehara

Maehara comes into the room as he hears you sing.

"eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?"

Unlike his friends... What he does is...

"AYO LADIES & GENTLEMEN!!!!" He screams back.

"Junbiga dwaettdamyeon bureulge yeah! Ttan nyeoseokdeulgwaneun dareuge.. Nae seutaillo nae nae nae nae seutaillo eo!"

"Bamsae ilhaettji everyday! Niga keulleobeseo nol ttae yeah! Ja nollaji malgo deureo maeil!"

"I got a feel, I got a feelnan jom jjeoreo!"

and it goes on and on and on....

Asano GakusHOE

"ANY FORM OF KPOP IS BANNED IN THIS HOUSE!" says the warning on the door.

And of course, you being a Kpop fan says...

"Gaku, let's break up. I'M GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!!! BYE BISHES!!!!"

Anyway....

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT MY FRIEND @TaetheTea BY READING AND VOTING FOR HER NEW WORK 'Puppy Love' FOR ALL OF YOU BTS AND KIM TAEHYUNG FANS OUT THERE!!!!

Personally, I've read the story myself and I find it adorable and super fluffy, so don't forget to also support her!!!So far, me and my friend have voted and I hope that you'll do the same!!!

So far, me and my friend have voted and I hope that you'll do the same!!!

How about let us also play a smol prank by spamming her comment section with a "RIOTHENAKAMURA LOVES YOU!!!!"

Okay I'm just kidding, but do check the story out! TQ AND LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL