(2) Light In The Fog

But I still loved him my mind reminded me. I looked at my arms, which were coverd in scars. From middle school to my Juniour year. This was summer and I dreaded going back to my personal hell. I also noticed my hair was growing.And the blue was fading. I was flawed, and he was perfected.

I could actullay see my world tearing apart right infornt of my eyes, but when I look at him. My world is complete. But what shatters my heart is, he was kissing my only friend. The one who didn't know about how I adored him. My thoughts were interuppted as my doorbell rang. I scurried downstairs and opened my pastel blue door.

"Raven? I heard screaming. Is everything allright?" My nextdoor neighbor, his mom, asked.

"Yes..-" I trailed off because I had forgotten her name. She smiled and took out her hand.

"Beverly" She said as I shook her hand. She then had a suspicious look.

"My son said, he saw you scream. We could hear it from our living room. Are you alone?"She rambled as she stepped in and called for my mom. And my dad. They had left me, for their aniversery and they weren't coming back till Christmas. They probally wasn't even going to come back since their drawers are cleaned out. I only have 100 dollars, and i've already lost the AC, and power. I'm almost out of food, and half of the food I have is almost rotted. They left in January, it's July.

"Your alone aren't you?" Beverly said once she finished coming down the stairs. I shook my head.

"I'm going to my aunt's tommorrow, I wanted to stay a little more than my parents wanted me to"  I said smiling a fake smile. My aunt was really in Europe, my uncle died a long time ago. Almost all my relatives is not on this contininet.

"Oh well if you need anything-" She started saying but I cut her off.

"Sorry but no thanks" I said as she took a step back. Going a step further into my kitchen.

"Oh i'm sorry for intruding but I need to borrow some sugar" She said walking to a cabinet. Where nothing was. I had to throw it all away, ants were begining to eat the food. She gasped as she opened it. 

"Spring cleaning?" I said but it was more of a question. She smirked and nodded.

"I'll just go to the store then. Bye Raven!" Beverly said walking out my door and across the street.Where I could see the door open. And coming down the stairs was the one and only Chloe. I slammed my door and jogged up the stairs. I wasn't going to let her in. She was pretty and I was, .. me. And when I was in my room I slid open my curtains an inch and saw Chloe walking to my door. And then I saw him.

He was staring at my eyes which was peeking out from the curtain. I then mentally face palmed myself. I forgot to put on contacts this moring. I feel like a total fool, I said to myself as I heard my front door open. I forgot she had a key. I opened the curtains more and saw she was inside my house. And I also saw his expression was tempting me to talk to her. But I couldn't. So I put a finger to my lips as if to say Sssh. And walked away from the curtain.

A/N: I've changed Raven from Ariana Grande to Selena Gomez. I think Selena has more of a 'im a good girl but I can be bad' look. Picture to the side