(3) Light In The Fog

"Raven? Are you okay? Where are you? Talk to me" Chloe said while I apporached her. She turned around and smiled. "There you are. I came over to see if you wanna hang out. We haven't had a sleep over here since last year in December" She also said as I laughed.

"What? I'm perfectlly fine. I'm right here. And I am talking to you. But the question is, are YOU okay?" I said turning my head a little as her face indicated, that she was confused.So I continued talking. "Your becoming delusional.And your starting to become a liar. Go back home when you okay" I said as her mouth form an 'o'. And just stood there.

"Go home Chloe Lee" I said as she hurried out the door and I slammed it. I then let my black hair down. I then ran upstairs, running to my bathing suit bottom and bra that matched it. I stripped not thinking about my window. I took off the bra I was wearing and put on the green/blue bra. I then put the bottom on. I grabbed my flip-flops and sunglasses. I then jogged to my money. I was going to go buy some beer and vodka, then I was going to buy something else, but I couldn't think of it. 

I then grabbed my cellphone that is already paid for, so I don't have to waste 50 dollars. I then scrolled through my contacts, I was gonna call some of Chloe's friends. See at school she was a bad girl so she new some guys and girls who selled and bought beer and stuff for her.

And her phone ran out for a month and guess who's phone she used. Mine. I smiled as I found Drew. Drew was a 21 year old who bought beer for Chloe. But if you wanted Drew to come over your house, Mason came with him. He's a big pot head. And when he came, Alice came. She was the girl who if someone got into trouble, she would get them out.But if you had all them, Katie came.

She was a girl who could drive and she selled drugs like LSD and mushrooms. But she was very nice and she couldn't keep a straight face at any time. She was a very joyful girl. I grinned as Drew picked up.

"Chloe? Girl I told you i'm not buying you anymore beer, you never pay-" He said in a very fast voice. So I cut him off.

"It's Raven" I simply said and I could actullay hear the awkard.

"Oh" Is all he said before I finally knew what to say.

"If I give you some money will you buy some beer and vodka" I said in a calm voice. This was going to be easy.

"I'll do it, but how will I get the money?" He asked as I grinned in joy.

"Will 50 cover it? Also you know my adress" I said and made a noice, indicating he understood.

"We'll be there in 5 minutes. You better have the money" He said the last part in a threatning voice.

"I have it don't worry, i'm not like Chloe. Oh and when you do come, make sure you have something not hot on my AC is out including my power" I said as he cut in as I was going to start a new sentence.

"Better make sure I don't see Chloe" He said also hanging up. What was I going to get myself into?

A/N: Chloe is to the side, I went through millions of blonde girls but I kept coming back to.