3

Llana couldn't help but to smirk at Sharon's look of disbelief at at what she just heard.

"Wait. What the hell did you just say?"

Llana took a deep breath and steadied herself before speaking. She cleared her phone and hit the power button to put the screen to sleep, and reached for her water bottle and took a sip. Sharon could not stand Llana's silence. "Llana!" she shrieked.

"Yes, you heard me. He's a Dominant. As in, he lives the BDSM lifestyle. No, I did not know this when we started talking a while ago. It actually came up in conversation, as it is something he typically keeps to himself because it's not a lifestyle he lived in his most recent relarionship." Sharon was in total disbelief. The two started off towards the different workout machines to continue their workout.

"Okay girlfriend, now you need to start talking before I throw that medicine ball at you", said Sharon.

"Like I said", continued Llana, "I didn't know all of this at first. We've been talking for a while online until I gave him my phone number. We finally talked on the phone after texting for a couple weeks, then met for coffee the next day. It was a great meeting, and to be honest, I think we both knew that day that there was seriously something between us." Sharon intently listened as she spotted her friend on the lap pull machine. "So how long exactly have you two been talking and seeing each other? And more importantly, have you been intimate? I need details. I cannot believe you kept this from me!"

Llana stopped pulling the bar down to her lap and traded spots with Sharon. As Sharon sat down, Llana continued her story knowing what she was about to tell her best fried in the whole wide world was going to never be able to be unsaid, taken back, or forgotten. "Well, it's been about a month or so, and yes we've been intimate. In fact, the type of intimacy we've shared I have never experienced! He's amazing, in every possible way." Sharon looked like a child waiting on candy and couldn't contain her excitement. "Go on!" Sharon said.

"We instantly connected and talked and talked about everything for hours, including past relationships and partners. You know, I've always been that person that will disclose because I believe in safety." Sharon nodded in agreement. "Well, I just happened to mention to him that I always felt the reason I was unfaithful in previous relationships was because my needs were not being met. I wanted structure and compassion, honesty and direction. I wanted sympathy and empathy, and I wanted great sex. I didn't want to have to train someone how to be my lover, but instead I wanted to be indulged upon. I told him I wanted no control. I wanted consensual rape." Sharon's mouth dropped open. "You told him what?!?! Like, you actually used those words?"

Llana stopped for a moment and motioned to the row machines. The two women casually walked to the other side of the gym only Sharon was struggling because her head was spinning with all the new information Llana was sharing. Llana proceeded to tell Sharon more.

"He actually understood. We were sitting on the couch at my house, just relaxing and watching tv. I was so antsy and couldn't keep still. It was like my skin was crawling. I was stressed out and irritated with so much that week and he asked what was wrong. So I told him all about my drama and stress and all he said was that he understood what I needed. He said he recognized that I didn't want to control anything but that I just needed to release all this pressure." Llana smirked a bit at the memory. She licked her lips, but the bottom one a bit, and looked up at Sharon. "So, he stood up, reaching for me. He kissed my lips softly, and my forehead, and looked in my eyes and it took my breath away. Sharon, he asked me if I knew he cared for me and if I trusted him."

"And you said....?" Sharon asked, morning to keep going.

Llana reached for the handlebars of the rowning machine and looked over at Sharon and said "I told him yes, I did. I don't know what it was but something went so deep that I felt like I was hypnotized. And girl, in a serious split second, he grabbed me by the throat and tightened his grip, pulled me off the couch and forced me to my knees to kneel in front of him, and thrusted himself into my mouth."

Sharon's mouth hit the floor once more. "Are you kidding? He did that? That's so wrong! Wait, but it's kind of hot, too."

"It was hot. I had an out of body experience my forehead went numb, all I could hear was his voice. I looked into his eyes with each thrust as he pushed into the back of my mouth with his hands still around my throat. He took me like I was his object. Like I was just his plaything to do whatever he wanted with. And he was very excited and enjoyed himself, immensely." Llana got so calm and still at the memory as she spoke to Sharon about this life-changing moment. " I knew in an instant that he understood me. I knew at that very moment I didn't want another day to go by that he ever needed pleasure and didn't have it. I wanted to be his object. I wanted to be his target. I wanted to submit to him and be his, property." Sharon looked on quietly, not knowing how to respond. All she could say was "Are you Okay? I mean, did he hurt you?" "Yes, he did. And I am fine. I welcomed it." After about five more minutes on the machine they got up and started towards the locker room to change. Once in front of the mirror, Sharon asked Llana, "So, are you going to see him again? I mean, what happened after that?" Llana smirked again. "I instantly came. Before my knees ever hit the floor in front of him. And when he slapped my cheek, I came again. Then when he was finished, he pulled me into his lap, kissed my forehead and asked if I was okay. I nodded. Then he said the four most incredible, settling words I've ever heard come out of his mouth, to date. He said... "

"What did he say, for cying out loud!" Sharon was impatient at the story.

"He said that's my Good Girl."

Sharon stopped mid-brush through her hair and watched Llana in the mirror. "Girl, that's intense." All Llana could do was fan herself at the thought with her towel. "It always is with him" Llana replied.