5

"Man, it is actually quite cold out tonight" I whispered as I slipped into his bedroom. He stirred in his sleep and turned over. "Hey Beautiful." Something deep inside me growls every time he says that. "Hey yourself. I missed you. Want some snuggle company? I know it's late and I know we both have to work early tomorrow, but I had to see you."

Sleepily, Deacon patted the bed next to him and moved the covers back. "I always want snuggle company. Get over here."

I removed my sandals and slipped under the sheet next to him. He smelled like sweet wine. I could feel him body warmth instantly as he pulled me to him. His bed was so big compared to mine. It felt different and soothing all at the same time. "Beautiful, you're wearing clothes." He whispered in my ear as he traced his tongue along my neck. "These must be removed. What are these? Yoga pants?" Deacon asked.

"Yeah, about those. I um.." and just as I took my next breath, he slid his hand between my thighs and gripped. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't move. What was he doing to me?

He slid his hand up and down my leg and thigh and I could feel his heart beginning to race. Slowly as he made his way back up to my hip, he traced his fingers against the seam of my pants. "What the hell?" he said. "Is that all for me?"

I couldn't contain myself any longer. I wrestled from his grasp and sat up in the bed. In one swift movement, he pulled and straddled me on top of him. He raised up and started to undue the zipper on my sweater. He was breathing so heavy and it was giving me chills. I could feel his fingertips along my skin, tracing my swollen breasts sending me into a trance. I felt my hips begin to grind against him and I could feel him growing harder beneath me. It felt so good. He wanted me and I felt like the prettiest woman in the world.

A scented lamp flickered low across the room and put out just enough light that I could see his eyes clearly. He raised up, reached behind my back to unhook my bra and set my breasts free. They were aching against the material and he knew it. "God you're so fucking sexy. Can I keep you?" Deacon whispered. He tugged my bra off and supported both breasts in the plans of his hands, tracing his thumbs across my already erect nipples. Feeling the heat from his body, it was making me insane. Deacon slowly produced his tongue from his parted lips and sucked each nipple meticulously. Swirling circles and a slight nibble, he was sending chills up the spine of my back. I was soaking wet on top of him, still in my yoga pants. He was growing bigger and harder as my hips grinded on his pelvis. He was enjoying this as much as I was.

Foreplay with Deacon was like nothing I had ever experienced

Foreplay with Deacon was like nothing I had ever experienced. He knew my body in ways even I didn't.  He was able to make me squirm with his words and quiver at his touch, and melt in his mouth, literally. He passionately raised my chin and kissed my lips, sucking them like a popsicle in a hot summer day. He gripped my hips and moved me off of him, laying me down on my stomach. I could feel his movement on the bed behind me. Lowering himself down onto my back, he pressed his body onto mine, sliding up and down my skin. I was so distracted I hadn't even realized he'd removed my pants. I was naked, laying in this man's bed, and suddenly I didn't even know my own name. I wanted him so bad. I arched my back when he kissed my tailbone and he grabbed my hips to raise them. There I was, face down, add up, and his hands in my hair. I was his.

He thrusted into me like I was his final request before death

He thrusted into me like I was his final request before death. "Llana, I want you to feel me. Please tell me if I hurt you. Do you understand me?" I tried meeting him thrust for thrust but my knees started to give out. I moaned deep and he only went harder and faster. I could feel him inside me and I could feel my sex, gripping him and taking claim to his parts. He pulled my hair to raise me up, kissed my neck and slid one hand under my body and pinched my nipple. I cried out in pleasurable pain and then I heard him. "Ahh Llana! You're going to make me cum!" All I could think was if I am making him cum, he's going to think he's been to Niagara Falls in a split second. I couldn't help it anymore and I contracted and felt his pulse inside me. In an instant, we rode the tidal wave of the best orgasm I had ever had to date. It sent me over the edge that my body began to shake. Thrusting to rid his body of every last drop, he released my hair and I fell to the bed with him on my back.

Breathing heavy, "Damn girl, please let me keep you?" He whispered in my ear.

"I'll think about it. Get some sleep, we've got to work in a few hours."

He kissed me softly and cradled me in his arms. I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating, warm and content.