(Three)

(Chapter Three)
Denial Of A Gay Man
Song Of The Chapter| You don't know me

"My pain was not caused for being gay. My pain was caused by how I was treated because I am gay."

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

The next day was eventful to say the least, Scott and Stiles has been running round endlessly chasing Liam, Lydia was away with Kira doing her their own thing on cracking the code.

Fallon walked the halls alone trying not to let his fear of being alone in a public stop him, although it was easier said than done because damn he really wanted to puke.

He looked on the wall seeing a talent show contest taking place, deciding he's nothing better to do he sighed up.

"So you're signing up for the talent show?" Fallon turned round seeing the girl from before "Diana is it?" She nodded at the boy before jotting her name onto the sheet.

"Get our the way!" A boy barged past both teens knocking Fallon into strong secure arms, "careful" he said in a mocking tone. Fallon turned round seeing none other than Brett Talbot.

"Oh. shit sorry." He smiled at the boy but turned round hearing the closet door slam, "that Aleksander kid is a freak, but also hot". One of the jocks spoke, "true that." Both teammates high fived.

"Yeah sorry." Fallon said before walking away in the direction of the closet, "hey we should hang out some time." Fallon turned round once more seeing Diana smile at him.

"Definitely." He left the girl behind before trying to enter the locked closet. "Aleksander, it's me, Fallon, open up.", he got no response.

He knocked a couple more times until the door swung open, "Sorry, I spilled water on my shirt." Fallon looked at the boys shirt not seeing a single drop of water.

"Anyways bye." Before Fallon could ask anymore questions Aleksander was sprinting away yet again.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Fallon took a seat in the audience, a girl stepped on stage her black hair was curled, she wore an almost all black outfit with combat boots.

"Please state your name and song." One of the schools crew members spoke up. "My name is jade. And I'll be singing an original song."

The man nodded before signalling for her to take it away. The music played and she started to sway her hips, along to the beat.

You think you know me
But you don't know me
You think you own me
But you can't control me

You look at me and there's just one thing that you see
So listen to me
Listen to me

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder

I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

He was so lost in her beautiful voice he didn't register someone sitting beside him. His eyes never leaving the beautiful singer in front of him.

You think you got me
But you don't get me
You think you want me
But you don't know what you're getting into

There's so much more to me then what you think you see
So listen to me
Just listen to me

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder

I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
You don't know me

The entire Audience was standing screaming in utter glee at her performance, she was made for this kind of thing.

And the longer that you stay, the ice is melting
And the pain it feels okay, it feels okay (hey)

You push me back
I'll push you back
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, louder, louder, louder
Louder

You push me back
I'll push you back
Harder, harder
You scream at me
I'll scream at you
Louder, L-L-L-L-Louder

I'm dangerous, I'm warning you
But you're not afraid of me
And I can't convince you
And I don't have to
I think you know me

She finished and everyone began to clap and cheer, people started yelling "marry me". She smirked at the instructor who's jaw hung lose.

"Wow she's pretty incredible don't you think?" Fallon looked to the side seeing Brett standing with him clapping along. His throat turned dry and his heart rate increased.

"Uh yeah she's amazing." He wanted to get out of this conversation because oh god his heart wouldn't stop. He turned to the girl and saw her stare at him intently Before waking off stage.

"That was weird? The way she just starred at you" Fallon nodded unable to form words, his mind snapped back to a horrible memory of his father calling him disgusting words for being gay.

"Look, Brett I'm straight, sorry if I gave you the wrong impression." His anxiety was flowing freely, he's sure all the werewolves in the area could smell it by now.

"You Don't Have to lie," he took a hold of Fallon's hand, "Look I'm not interested Okay!" He yanked his hand back before storming out. Little did he know Brett could hear his heart beat every time he lied, and could smell his anxiety.

Brett concluded the boy was in the closet and feared coming out, "Hey man what's it with you and that Fallon kid." He turned round to face the blonde boy holding a lacrosse stick.

"He's cute."