(Eight)

(Chapter Eight)
Play Hard Party Harder
Song Of The Chapter| Dj got us Fallin' in love again

" fight for the fairy tale, it does exist."

"You mean to tell me, that I left for a week, and Scott died

"You mean to tell me, that I left for a week, and Scott died. Malia is actually Peters daughter, and my supposedly dead grandmother may not actually be dead?"

Fallon had left for a week trying to recover from the virus attack, he decided to go to a expensive spa, although the spa weekend was Strictly no WiFi for the entire weekend, so he didn't know about anything.

Fallon met up with Scott and Lydia to involve parish in the deadpool situation. Derek was taking his time explaining what every creature was, Parish unfortunately never caught on as fast.

Lydia was currently explaining the background history of her grandmother. Lydia began spacing out describing her banshee ability's.

"My grandmother drove her insane. And I drove her to suicide, and all she wanted to do was help." Fallon's stomach physically churned at the thought of Meredith being dead.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Stiles, Lydia and Fallon all sat in stiles room again tying to guess the fourth cypher key. Fallon was getting frustrated with the lack of success.

Eventually the burst into random names ranging from 'Maddy' to 'Lorraine'. After about an hour of trying they eventually found the code was 'aerial'.

With that last piece of information cracked Fallon excused himself, he planned on meeting up with Maila at the annual bonfire to see if she was okay with all the new information she learned.

"See you guys." Fallon said before closing he door On stiles trying to stop Fallon from leaving and a silent Lydia.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Sound blasted throughout the area of the bonfire, kids high on life and maybe some drugs. It was actually quite a hazard as most kids looked like they'd fall into the bonfire and burn.

Fallon began looking for Maila but instead found Diana and Alek. "Hey guys." He greeted cheerfully at the teens, both teens smiled at him turning their attention fully towards him.

Diana handed him a red cup while mouthing over the loud music "drink up". Sure a spa day was fun and all but what Fallon truly needed was to actually feel like a teenager and not some supernatural murderer investigator.

His hips swayed to the music, his laughter and buzz on an all time high, he truly was enjoying himself with Diana and Aleksander who seemed to be just as happy dancing like a bunch of crazy fools.

A girl had approached Diana before firmly attaching their lips together, everyone stopped to look at the scene unfold. Everyone began to cheer as the kids got more and more heated.

Eventually Diana and the girl both left the party holding hands, it was clear what was going to Happen.

Alek soon after left the party, she he was a merman but he doesn't have a high alcohol tolerance. So now it was just Fallon looking for Malia in a mass of body's.

He eventually found the girl with a flask in hand trying to get drunk. He shook his head at his friend, he approached her but Stopped as Scott
Stood with them both.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Maila continued to dance as her conversation with Scott progressed. Scott eventually left to go death with his own beta.

Liam started to stubble, which is physically impossible for a werewolf, Fallon decided to keep a close eye on Liam from afar.

Maila started to stumble also, Scott looked worried, helping Maila to her feet "is this what drunk feels like? Because it don't like it."

Scott and Fallon got Maila to sit down and drink water, Liam looked completely out of it.

Scott felt weak falling forward. "It's not the drink, it's the music." Fallon looked at the DJ who was turning the volume up louder and louder.

Scott had instructed Maison and Fallon to watch over his drunken betas. Fallon obviously wasn't happy about staying with the guy who eyeballed Brett.

Policemen showed up trying to take both Liam and Maila away, they pushed Maison down and sucker punched Fallon dragging him off with both wolfs.

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

Fallon woke up in time to see to see Scott braking the guys arm, suddenly Derek and Brelen showed up to dispatch the rest of the fake policeman.

Derek helped Fallon back to his feet giving the boy a small nod. He suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs. "Seriously I'm done with this supernatural shit. Every other night I try to be a normal teenager, I always end up almost murdered."

He broke down into tears, "I-I can't do this anymore, I'm not like you guys. Stiles is smart, I'm just a burden with the Marin name. I'm not even a banshee."

Malia hugged the boy close, "shh it's okay, you're going to be okay." Scott didn't really think about it until now, Fallon was always in danger, always Saving the pack.

"It's fine Fallon, you don't need to be involved anymore." Scott said, His tears soon began to stop until brelen cut in. "Just because you aren't supernatural doesn't mean you can't learn how to fight them."

Fallon looked up at the girl holding a shotgun. "Come with me, I'll train you." Fallon looked around the room, no one seemed opposed to the idea.

Eventually Fallon stood to his feet, he took a step closer to the girl, "deal." He said holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Buckle up kid. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."