(Seven)

(Chapter Seven)
Vacations
Song Of The Chapter| Rain

"I want to be a alive, I don't want to die anymore"

╰☆╮~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╰☆╮

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked, Fallon stiles, Malia, Scott and Kira all stood outside a classroom. "She took this in freshman year.".

Malia looked shocked and turned to stiles, "does that mean I could have taken it some other time?". Fallon chuckled at the wolf's boldness.

"Maila, you studied the hardest for this, more than any of us." Scott said while looking at the coyote. "Doesn't mean I'm going to pass." She muttered to herself.

"Think about it this way, it's only three hours, three hours and it's all over." Kira said trying to convince everyone. But her wavering voice said something different.

The teens entered the classroom putting their thumbprint onto their sheets, picking up a pencil. "Cell phone in the envelope, you'll get it back after the test." Miss Martin said.

After everyone was seated stiles opened the paper before everyone else. "Please do not open the text booklet until you're instructed to do so." Stiles shut the booklet just as fast as he opened it.

"This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam."

He turned to miss Martin who picked up her cell phone excusing herself from class. A few minutes passed and she returned again. " I can't find him, but Mr Yukimura is upstairs grading papers if you want me to get him?"

The teacher shrugged her off turning back round to the students. "You May now begin." And with that everyone opened the booklet.

Fallon looked at the booklet completely confused. If he wasn't so caught up in werewolf drama all the time he'd actually have a good grade, he wasn't Lydia Martin who got A's every single class.

Halfway into the exam one of the students collapsed from her chair onto the floor. Miss Martin rushed over helping The young girl back onto her chair.

She looked at the girls arm, her face changed to worry seeing a red infection bubbling on the surface of the skin. She grabbed her cell phone leaving the classroom once more.

Fallon glanced over at the teen who was holding her arm, the infected spot was very red with yellow, Fallon checked his body seeing no signs of any markings.