Beginning.1

(👆👆👆 That's Quinn in my opinion  heh😄)
He walked through the field dancing around with a flower crown. His sister following not far behind him. Little did he know what would take place.
Quinn was in the field the same day all alone thinking. What would he do when he finished school? How would his life be? What would happen to his sister? He knew he had to protect her but didn't know what to do. "I got it! As soon as I find an apartment she will move in with me I won't leave her with those bastards!!!". "Who are you taking to?" A random boy wandering through says to Quinn.
"Who are you?"Quinn asks,"and myself I was talking to myself"
"Oh ok, I live here but I guess no one really knows me since I'm homeschooled" the boy replied.
"Ok I get that by what's your name and how old are you?
"Oh my name it's....Dean....Dean Cremager.... and I'm 19, well almost my birthday is today but I was born at 9pm and I believe you can only say happy birthday to someone on the time they were born and you what's your name and age"
"Uhmmm...I'm Quinn Gordon and I'm 20 also in my second year of uni so yeh.."
"M'okay"
Quinn stared at the boy for awhile and then he heard a voice screaming.
"QUINNNNN!!!" His sister came running towards him covered in a few bruises.
"Mai! What's happened what did they do?!?!?"
"They..*sobs*..they tried to kill me Quinn..*sobs*...I think there on their way here we should run" she replies while sobbing violently .
"What's going on?" Asks Dean.
"Oh I forgot you were here uhm if you come with us we will explain" says Quinn
"Ok" replies Dean
So all three of them ran and ran deep into the woods and they could hear the parents shouting "Where did they go!?! Those stupid ass children! If we see them in the town I swear we are gonna murder them!!!"
Parents pov
"Dammit bob they I forgot they are fast runners oh well they heard our threat"
"Oh come on Margret I know but if we murder them in the street we would get arrested we should do it quietly"
3rd pov
The three of them ran until they got to Quinn and Mai's hiding place.
Quinn's POV
"Alright guys we are here!"I said.
"Oh Quinn what am I going to do about school?!" Says Mai,"you know there going phone mum and dad which would be really bad and also don't forget I am 18 but haven't finished studies"
"So would you guys mind explains to me what's going on?" Asks Dean
"Well as you heard our parents threats I guess you can decipher that they abuse us...." I say quietly. Dean was quiet for a few moments and I saw he was nervous. "Ok I get....but where are you guys going to stay?". I thought about it for a moment. "Here or we will move I guess...". "Hmm well I can help you I guess. I'm moving today to Southend and the apartment I bought is a two bedroom apartment so I guess if you want to, you can stay with me...the both of you that is...".
I looked at Mai and she looked at me and nodded.
"Ok we will accept your offer" I said breaking the tension around us.
"Ok and if you still wanted to do uni you can there are actually quite a lot of uni's there" he told us.
A smile beamed on my face" that's good and if me and mai can get a job we can pay you rent".
"No no no no need for that your in help"
"But it wouldn't be fair on you..." Mai said quietly.
He sighed and it looked like he gave in"ok you guys can pay rent but only when your able also we should get going, my house isn't far from here"
He made hands and told us to follow him. About 10mins later we arrived at this big house. A man and a woman were standing in front and it look like they were Deans Parents.
"Mum, Dad meet Quinn and Mai, they have a little problem and I was wondering if they could stay with us?"
"Of course sweetie, Oh my gosh sweetie you look so badly beaten up let me take you inside and clean you up also call me Rain" she said as she took Mai and ushered her inside the house.
"*sigh* ok son but you will have to tell me this problems of theirs and I'm Geppard..I know, I know weird first name" he said with his arms signalling for us to go in.
Dean took my hand and led me upstairs into a room as what I assumed as his bedroom but all the stuff was packed up.
"Well welcome to my room"
"Mhm..uhh Dean..."
"Yes?"
"T..T..Thank you so much for this....I'm really grateful and I will repay you"
"Nah it's alright plus I get to gain news friends"
There was smell coming from the door and it smelt like food. "Hmm didn't get fed much?" He asked seeing my mouth water.
"No they did feed us...but yh not a lot"
"L'okay well lets go down and see what's cooking"
And again he took my hand in his hand a dragged me. I felt a little something but brushed it off. When we got down Mai was sitting at the table smiling a little bit and acting all shy. Dean dragged me to the table and we sat down in the seats around the table.
"Uhm Mr and Mrs Cremager I want to thank you for letting us stay here we are forever in your debt" I said shyly.
"Oh no no darling it's ok and call me Rain also its ok anything for our dear boys first new friends but it would be nice to know the problem you guys are going through..Mai told us a lot but we want to hear from your side" Mrs Cremager said.
So they sat down and we ate and I told them my side of the story.

Hi Guys!!!! So it's me yh my first book and chapter so I hope you guys like it.
Lots of love 😘😘😘
Me. Xxxxx