Chapter Two

(👆👆that's Dean in my opinion heh😳)
(Quinn's POV)
That night ended quite... Eventful I'd say.  It was just.. an emotional ride I guess... spilling secrets to stranger and them comforting you and telling you that you didn't deserve what happened.  It felt like a family that understood you. Dean.. Oh Dean he was sweet to me that night, comforted me as I cried all night. I was just scared they were going to find us...I wish they realised what they don't to us.

The next morning I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had,  it felt refreshing and I panicked for a moment when it wasn't a familiar place but then I felt warm hands wrap around my waist. Turning slightly I saw Dean there still sleeping.  He looked comfortable,  so I didn't disturb him but in this moment who wouldn't steal a peek at his looks.  He was just so... Breathtakingly gorgeous.

I reached out to stroke his hair because it just looked so soft and fluffy and it felt like it to.
"Your hands feel nice"
He had woken up...
"oh..uhm sorry I just...wanted to feel your hair..."
He chuckled "Its fine I like the feel or your hands"
I blushed at his comments and went to remove his hands but he removed a hand from my waist and kept my hands in his hair.  Which lead me to stroking it more, it just felt more calming I loved it.
"BOYS ARE YOU AWAKE? Breakfast is ready and Mai is already awake!" Rain (Dean's mum) shouted from the stairs which caused us to jump away from each other.
"so we should go downstairs for food don't want to miss all of it.. " he said suddenly.
"oh.. Uh.. Okay"

He put on a shirt, because he sleeps shirtless...and nooo I wasn't staring...maybe...anyways,  and then he took my hand and led me to the kitchen.  I don't get this hand thing...he always seems to grab my hand could it be a hand fetish or..?

A sweet smell filled the air as we got down to a table full of eggs, bacon, toast, sliced tomatoes everything you'd wish for in an English breakfast (🙃). Mai was already down and with a full plate which made me giggle at the amount she had on the plate and the way she was stuffing her mouth like cute chipmunk. 

(👆👆👆Hehehe)This made Dean and his mother Rain turn towards me with surprise looks on their faces which made me go a bit red

(👆👆👆Hehehe)
This made Dean and his mother Rain turn towards me with surprise looks on their faces which made me go a bit red.
I heard Dean whisper under his breath "that was cute" and his mum just said "very true".  At this point I was probably red as a tomato. 

Moving on he dragged me to the table a pulled a chair out for me and as soon as I sat down his mother Rain gave me a full plate of food to which my stomach grumbled quite loudly and I don't know if I could go even redder...

After breakfast me and Mai were very stuffed as Rain trued the keep the plates going even though it was so delicious. We were all gathered around in the living room Dean's dad, as I learned his name was Dickson,  who had already gone to work. So me and Dean were speaking about applying for University's in the area we are going to and he wanted to enroll me in the university that he is going to so I agreed and filled out a form for it and we sent it.  As for Mai we found a local sixth form for her to go to and it was free enrollment. I hope she'll like it there...away from what she'd experienced.
"Right now that's done, In a bit well go to a shopping centre somewhere out if this town for you two to buy some clothes as you might run into your parents in the local one" said Rain.
"Oh but Mrs.. I mean Rain it's too-"
Mai interrupted me "Are you sure Rain if it's okay with you we'd love to but would we have to pay you back eventually because my brother here Quinn here is quite serious with paying people back"
"Sweetheart treat this as a present from me to you,  you don't have to pay me back it's already enough having more people in this house for our dear Dean to talk with and he seems happier"
So I sighed and said "okay sure and thank you so much for this"
"My pleasure hun my pleasure"
So we all got ready in about an hour and Rain drove all three of us to a shopping mall right out of town.