chapter 6: love me or not

As I saw the horde came towards us i took the dagger from Hunter's hand and aimed it at grey "no vergil you got to get closer to her" I was angry not the thought of Sebastian betrayed​ me but simply because grey won't listen to me that just cause my inner demon to come out, I took my sword and smashed it into the ground causing a huge hole in the ground. the horde was running coming towards us but due to my quick reflects I was able to capture the horde in to hole and close it at the same time.

" It's over grey!! Stop fighting us" yelled Hunter but knowing grey she'll want to get her revenge for Sebastian so I had to take matters into my own hands and inject the dagger into her neck

"Hunter!! Give me the dagger I'll take it from here" I snatches the dagger from Hunter and ran in head first towards grey.

she came at me with full force before flying up towards the night sky, I struggled to hold on to her body but the pace and impact she was going was to much for me to handle luckily I didn't fall off I climbed until I was on her back and stabbed the dagger into her neck causing her wings to retract into her back and her eyes went back to normal. Suddenly I found myself falling out the sky with grey locked in my arms.

' don't worry grey I won't let you fall alone'

Were the last words I spoke before Dante caught us in the neck of time "what would you do without me" was the words he said before setting us down to the ground

"is she ok Vergil?" Is what I heard Hunter asked before taking her up in my arms along with Hunter carrying Sebastian and we returned home.

As they returned​ home with vergil having a few damages upon his body Hunter tied up Sebastian to a chair, even though he was knocked out Hunter still kept watched​ over him while vergil was patching up his wounds with the help of Dante

"so from besides your wife trying to kill you what else did you know?" Vergil's face was still blank from what he witness tonight, the fact that his wife attacked him and he wasn't told that Sebastian who was his trusted friend turned out to be her brother and his most hated enemy.

"Nothing more Dante we'll figure something out tomorrow" even though vergil wanted to kill Sebastian part of him wanted to explain to grey why he did what he did and why her grandfather was on a hunt for her, he got up from the couch and teleported himself​ to his room and at the instant he was asleep leaving Dante in the living playing 'cod'.

' I hate you vergil!! I never want to see you again!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!
I don't love you anymore I hate you'

Nooo!!! Was the sound of vergil yelling before Hunter and Dante came breaking the door down on impact "what the fuck!! Is it? Did you find something​?" Was Hunter asking while holding her Magnum with both hands

"my apologize guys I just had a dream that's all"  Hunter quietly walked over to vergil followed by Dante and sat next to him on the bed

"Vergil!! I don't think it was a dream? I think you had a nightmare about grey" Vergil's eyes widened to the thought of Hunter being right about the nightmare

"how could you tell?" Is what he asked

"cause you were going on and on about don't take her and ahhhh!! I'm gonna kill you Edward if you hurt grey and on and on , who knew my little old man would ever fought for a girl he actually liked" said Dante while laughing at vergil.

both vergil and Hunter looked at Dante with a blank expression like ' dude what the actual fuck is wrong with you' look, Dante's laughter quickly died down and he just stood there with his arms fold

"come on vergil tell me more about your dream"  Hunter asked him before pulling him out of bed and down stairs

"really now we're gonna talk about vergil's dumb ass dream at 3:34 in the morning? Seriously!!" Dante asked while throwing​ his arms in the air

"oh shut up Dante!! You know if you had a dream about Kat I would of still try and help you" Dante quietly walked into the kitchen while playing with his guns. Hunter set vergil down on the couch and threw a blanket over herself she tried and covered vergil but he refused it "so tell what's up" vergil's sad pale face just stared at Hunter for thirty minutes before opening his mouth

" I don't know where to begin , I remember having her here and talking to her about her grandfather and explaining​ to her about him when suddenly she screamed

' STAY AWAY FROM ME!!' And ' I don't love anymore I hate you vergil' was all it took for me to wake up"

Hunter sat there all full of worry on her face she knew something like this would of happen sooner or later but she rather let vergil and grey to sought out their difference

"so basically she broke up with you in your sleep" Dante couldn't help but let out a agonizing laughter which cause him to fall flat on the ground still laughing, Hunter got up and tapped Dante in the back of his head which cause him to stop his laughing and rub his head " owww!!! Hunter what you do that for" Hunter just stood by Dante in silence, she didn't even apologize to him she just walked off to attend to Vergil.

Dante got up and walked over to Hunter and vergil "Soo brother your wife left you or she just wasn't ready yet?" Dante still continued to tease vergil

"Dante!! Just drop it already" Hunter shouted trying to get Dante's attention but to no avail

"come on bro if you're ready to leave her why don't you? I'm more than ready to take her off your hands" Dante said why smirking at vergil.

Suddenly vergil got up and pushed Dante against the wall with vergil's​ arm by his throat "YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GREY!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!" Was all it took for Dante to retaliate. he launched back at vergil and threw him across the ʳᵒᵒᵐ.

"stop it you two!!" But the twins continued they're war, Dante took out his two guns ivory and ebory and began to attack vergil with bullets.

vergil started summoning swords and throwing it towards him, Dante Dodge the swords in the neck of time and the bullets went flying in all directions. Vergil charged head first into Dante and started tackling him to the ground followed by some punches, Dante took hold of vergil's hand and threw him towards the ground now Dante was on top of vergil.

at that instant he shot a bullet at him causing him to flying back towards the wall cause of the bullet's impact, the bullet hit him directly in his chest causing him to cough up blood.

Dante took a dash towards vergil then suddenly Hunter jumped in and smashed her fist to the ground causing Dante to go flying back to where he came from and vergil to be buried further into the wall "you two are acting like fools" said Hunter who's eyes was now red and her bat wings were now visible.

"Dante look what you did now he's gonna take time to heal now and we don't have time" said Hunter but only this time she said it in a growler ​tone.

Dante stood up and walked towards the kitchen to receive a slice of pizza and then he headed out the door, Hunter ran over to vergil and took him out of the wall

"get...my... amulet" vergil asked before Hunter received his amulet from the table "now i just to rest until tomorrow" Hunter start to worry as vergil's​ eyes slowly closes, Hunter was worrying because she didn't have the powers to heal vergil only grey which made Hunter even more furious because grey was asleep and won't be up till tomorrow so the only thing she had to do after setting him down in his bed was wait for Dante to return home.