chapter 9: worries

Vergil p.o.v
I came out the shower fresh and rea
dy to reflect. I threw on my v-neck jersey and dark blue jeans and my coat with my Yamato and made my way down stairs to see diamond  wasn't there I thought she's gone probably in the back or probably went to check on dante and angel I took off upstairs into dante's room to see angel sound asleep on top his chest . I went a check her room and then the back but she wasn't anywhere.

' where'd she gone? Ugh!! Damn it diamond  I don't have time for this'

Just then I noticed something that caught my eye on the television

'if anyone seen this girl give the police a call , later this evening Mr Edward Roseheart's facility has been lit on fire from the one they call Diamond Roseheart she's extremely dangerous process with extreme caution thank'

My eyes widened after see that sight and the thought of Edward probably trying to use her just made my blood boil I quickly raced upstairs towards dante's room and wake them up explaining to them the situation about diamond, and with that we were all geared up and out the house. I decided that I'll go look town and see if she's out shopping again and let dante and angel search the other side , as we want our separate ways I decided to set out a search party for diamond with the help from the order , I ring the facility about five times before someone picked up.

***The phone chat***
Vergil: " hello!"
Unknown: " hello! Mr vergil it's jack what do you need?"
Vergil: " yes hi Jack I'll like to ask a favour?"
Jack: " and that is?"
Vergil: " i'll like to put out a search party for my wife"
Jack: " sure ,what's her name!"
Vergil: " diamond Roseheart!"
Jack: " ok sir I'll get back to you when we have her location"
***Phone call end***

I began my own search party and search every single shopping facility known to women in limbo until I came across ' The inside job' I found it rather strange to call a store that particular kind of name but it didn't worry me plenty, I walked into the store and I just stared at the outfits they had just made me chuckle a bit to myself, they had outfits like firefighter suit but it looked more sexual and a police outfit which I found rather amusing to me. The outfit had a short pants all the way up to the bottom and the front had the a jacket but no shirt inside and the zip was undone leaving the breast area exposed.

' hmm I wonder how diamond  would look if she had on something like that home?'

I thought to myself before I realized that she's still missing and I was on a search for her before I turned to exit I asked the person by the counter if they seen diamond but they just nodded their head no. After my run around I just had to met up with dante and hunter and see if they had any luck than me as I proceeded to find angel and dante " pesst!!" I spinned around to be greeted by a brown skin dude about 6'1  with wavy hair that had red to the ends of it and his body seems muscular since his shirt botton was struggling to stay botton " are you vergil Roseheart?" He asked me before I turned to properly to face him

" yes who's asking?" The dude calmly grabbed my wrist but I pulled away from him " please come with me we don't have much time" I looked at him for a sec before I started to follow him " I'm sorry sir my name is Jake I use to work for Edward before I fled from him" I admire how he was willing to tell me his information even tho I wasn't interested to know

"I over heard him saying that he wanted diamond for her powers and he was willing to kill you , her sister and dante" now I was pissed cause of hearing this news " after I saw her on the television I went out looking for her just to make sure she wasn't hurt but to my surprise she got away from Edward and ran towards an abandoned facility in the middle of the woods" I was amazed to how Jake knew so much about what happened and where she was "can you direct me to the woods?" I asked him before we were taking off running.