Continued Reading

If you've enjoyed Those Cold Eyes, I have a few other stories that you might be interested in. 

The first is actually a story in the series and follows Seb and Kaiden. The second one I'm recommending is Volatile, which won a Watty Award 2015. Volatile is the first in my Treacherous Chemistry series (although there is a prequel story as well), and it's also published by Pride Publishing.

You can find both stories, along with my other ones, on my profile :)

Don't be Shy

Sebastian is shyer than shy, but after meeting Dylan and Tyra he's starting to crawl out if his little shell. So when Kaiden gives him his phone number, Seb gives his in return. From that moment on a new world opens up to the cute teenager.

Kaiden sends messages that make Seb dance around in his room. Dance with the butterflies that soar within his stomach. Kaiden gives him kisses that make his body burn. But even happiness has its opposite. 

Seb's mother keeps a tight leash, and her dreams for her son doesn't match well with the dreams that keep Seb afloat. She dreams of a son with a perfect life, a perfect education and a perfect wife. 

Sometimes dreams come true, but you want them to be your own, not your mother's.

Volatile

//Like a depressed moth drawn to a wild flame, Chris hoped that flame would brighten his life, not burn him alive.// 

Chris Sinclair fades into a gray world after losing his mother to cancer. When forced to attend a concert as a last attempt to coax him out of his shell, he discovers that life might not be as bleak as he first thought. 

Dante Heron holds the audience between the tips of his fingers and the delicate bow, playing the violin as if every heart is his to command. However, something darker brews behind the façade, and Chris is determined to solve the enigma. 

When Chris is offered the job of traveling around Europe with the famous violinist, he surprises himself by accepting. With no idea what awaits him, he's thrown into a world where emotions rule and rules are bent. 

They're a perfectly dysfunctional match, but then there's always calm at the heart of the storm.