chapter 3

F; yeah bye Cami! What do you want to talk about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

V: about... about....

F: about what? You can tell me everything. You know that right?

V: yeah i know. I want to talk about that i like someone

F: What?! Who is it?

V: shhht quiet! Everybody likes him. I know that. And he has a girlfriend.

F: who is it? i want to know, please vilu. Tell me who it is.

V: okay itisleon

F: i don't hear it

V: it is Leon, okay i like Leon.

F: Vilu, he has no girl! And he never did. And yes, girls likes him. He is populair. That's normal. But you mean you like him as love?

V: yeah as love. I can't even say something to him. Only 'hi'. And now i have to work with him on the project. What i'm gonna do?

F: you like Leon! you're just here. You know him since this morning! It's unbelieveable.

V: i know.

*I turn around and see him coming to us*

V: oh no... what now?

*i looked at fran scaredly*

F: just say that you...

L: aah there are you. I was searching for you.

V: hi...

*my eyes...i can't keep my eyes off him. See! I say so. I know that he is talking to me and that he want to work on the project. But i can't stop. I really like him. That's clearly.*

F: i leave you alone with my friend. She is in the clouds.

L: yeah that can i see. I think i should walk with you that she than wake up and stop staring at me.

F: yeah that should be helping her. Let's go then

L: yeah

*he walk away. That makes me awake. I have to do somthing about it. Today!*