Chapter 49

Vilu pov

When Fran left. I look on my phone. it's already 11pm! it's too late to call Leon. i'll wait till tomorrow. And i'm tired so i can better go to sleep... I do my routine and go to sleep.

the next morning...

when i came downstairs, everyone is already downstairs. In the livingroom. my dad and Diego i'm talking about. they look serious.

V: hello, goodmorning.

D: morning sis

V: morning Diego. Dad is everything ok?

Dad: ...sorry honey. what did you say?

V: is everything ok?

Dad: yes...

V: are you sure?

Dad: yes honey.

V: okay. i'm going eat my breakfast. and then i'm going to the studio.

D: i'll join you with both. i'm hungry.

V: great!

after breakfast...

I pack my stuff and I walk with Diego to the studio. When we arrived the girls are coming to us immediately.

F: hey, how are you doing?

D: i'm fine.

V: i'm fine too. but i have to think about mom all the time. what was it this morning when i got downstairs?

D: nothing. Dad was just thinking and i was just looking on my phone. why?

V: you two looks so serious that it looked like you two had news about mom... but it's not?

D: no.

V: ok. 

F: let's go to to lesson of Gregorio

D&V: yes

in the lesson...

when I came in the room I see Leon. I walk to him. when i just wanted to start talking to him... Gregorio start the lesson. i'll go talk to Leon after the lesson then.

while Gregorio is giving us dance lesson. i watch to Leon. when i'm looking a second down Andres came to me with a paper and saying.

A: from Leon

I look at Leon and smile to him. I read the paper that Andres has givin' to me.

" we need to talk after the lesson. i'll wait outside" I am reading...

 i'll wait outside" I am reading