Chapter 1

I started walking down the sidewalk, happily. My name is Alesa, and just yesterday I had the best day of my life. All I was doing was wandering around the mall up here in Seattle, when I bumped into someone. I looked up to apologize and then I saw who it was. It was Adam, Skydoesminecraft himself! I looked around and saw who was with him, Mitch, Tyler, Jerome, and Jason! I kept myself from freaking out. 

"Oh... my god! I am SO sorry!" I apologized.

Adam, smiled at me, "Its fine!" he reassured me.

"Your Skydoesminecraft,,, right?"

"Ya!"

"Oh my god!" I gasped, I noticed that the four other guys were staring at me, silently laughing. "I-I'm Alesa... but I guess that doesn't matter..." 

"No, no, Alesa, I like that name. Its pretty." He smiled. I kept myself from squealing. 

"Th-thanks...." I replied nervously. 

"No problem!" He took his phone out and took a picture of me;

"What was that for?" I asked, less nervous now.

"Instagram..." 

Then I pretty much just said bye, and left the mall. My heart was beating 10 times faster for the rest of the day. And still now, and probably forever, that was the best experience ever. So back to the present, I was just walking down the sidewalk, my headphones in and a huge smile. I stopped to check my phone for a minute, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I swung around and gasped. 

"I knew it was you!" Adam said.

"Oh my god! Its you again!" I beamed, half laughing, "Wait, you remember me?" 

"Yeah of course! You're Alesa, from the mall yesterday!" 

"Yeah... that's me!" I blushed.

"Your blushing?"

"Oh- well its amazing that someone so awesome can remember someone like me!"

"Its amazing that someone so beautiful can call someone like me so awesome!"

I half gasped, half laughed while blushing all at once. Adam just called me beautiful.

"Am I dreaming..." I spoke my thoughts.

"I... don't think so!" Adam laughed, "By the way, you CAN call me Adam if you want..." 

"O-ok..."

"Look, I gotta go now, but here's my number..." He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I took it, hesitantly, and put it in my pocket. "Soooo call me maybe!"

I laughed and he did to. I just smiled as he walked away, once again hiding my true excitement. I waved, even though he was already turned around. As soon as he was gone, I immediately started running to my house. I ran in and slammed the door. I dropped everything and started screaming and spinning in circles. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran to my room and fell backwards onto my bed, breathing heavier than ever before. I think back to when Adam said, "Someone so beautiful" it echoed in my mind over and over again, until I couldn't help but squeal. My life is pretty good after all.