Chapter 4

- Has everybody got it? Any doubts? - Julie asks and nobody says anything. - Okay then, first table read is over. Tomorrow we will be having a second table read and we'll start shooting rehearsals. - She closes her script letting us know today's work is over.

The cast starts picking up their stuff and leaving the room, except Candice, Kat, Matt, Michael, Zach and Paul. I stay there too, wondering why they haven't left.
When we are the only ones left, Candice breaks the silence.

- Hey, do you know why Nina isn't coming back right now? - Candice is a good friend of hers and like Paul, it's weird Nina didn't tell them she wasn't coming.

- I haven't talked to her since the break. - Kat says. The boys nod they haven't either, in agreement.

- Paul? - The blonde asks him.

- Well, i talked with her just twice and it was at the beginning of the break, so basically i haven't.

She sighs and then turns to me. - Ian?

- No... - She probably knew we hadn't talked but there was a small chance that we had, but not the case.

- Am i the only one who thinks this is strange? - She continues. Some of us just shrug the shoulders or remain quiet. - I mean, it's Nina... If she doesn't miss her first day at work, why would she miss half a season?

I now agree with her. I know Nina and she is such a determined profesional woman, mainly if it's about work.
That's one of the reasons we broke up, she wasn't ready because she wanted to keep working and focus on projects before settling down. So yes, i have to admit it's weird she is not here.

- Okay, because none of you know what happened to our friend, i'm gonna go talk to Julie. - She says now a bit annoyed because none of us knew about her.

- Wait, i'm going with you. - Obviously Paul has to know what's going on with her little sister.

The rest says they are going too, so i'm not gonna be the one who doesn't. I still care about her.
We all walk towards Julie's office. We knock and enter.

- Hi guys. I'm so glad to see you all again. - She greets us and we all smile. The seven of us and Nina, are the main cast since the beginning of the serie, so we know each other for a while now. - So, what's going on?

- Hum, do you know where Nina is? - Candice says. She really sounds like a CSI officer trying to solve the mystery of where our costar is.

- Haven't you talked to her?

- None of us have, not since the break started. But we have tried to contact her although she hasn't replied. - She explains. - It's weird she is not here today and even more, that she is missing half the season. - Julie sighs.

- I talked to her. - Julie stands up from her chair, walks towards the door, closes it, then returns back and places in front of her desk towards us. This is sign of confidencial so it might be serious. That's when i start worrying. - When i sent you the emails to confirm you the day we would be starting, you all replied except Nina. Then she called me and told me she wasn't coming back til January. When i asked her if we could see each other, she sounded nervous... She is back in Bulgaria guys. - She reveals.

- Bulgaria?! - We all say like we were a choir.

- Why is she back in Bulgaria? - The blonde continues her work as CSI officer. - She barely goes there and when she goes, is on holidays not when she is going to start filming something. - She sounds pissed, i understand because friends are supposed to tell each other.

I'm also a bit pissed, but i can't blame her. I think i'm not the right person for her to tell her things.

- Chill Candice... - I say while caress her hair but i just get a frown from her.

- Okay so, what do we do? We all go to Bulgaria, find her and bring her back? - Kat asks. I fulminate her because i can notice the sarcasm.

- No, nobody is going to Bulgaria. We have a show to film and i can't let my main cast be missing. - Julie claims.

- Can i call her? - Paul suddendly speaks.

- Earth to Paul... Haven't you heard the part where she doesn't picks up the phone to neither of us? - Candice keeps being annoying.

- I was wondering if i could use your phone... - He stops looking at the blonde and turns to our producer. - ... Julie? - We all look surprised. - Nina doesn't reply to any of us, but she will to you, right?

He has a point and although neither of us gets to talk to her, at least we will know why she is there and why she isn't here. We all remain silence waiting for her verdict.

- Fine. But it will be the best if you talk in private and just you okay? I don't want to bother her more, she already told me it was personal. - We all nod, without complaining about Paul being the one who calls her cause we all get how their friendship and close are.

She gives Paul her phone. I leave the room with the rest of the cast and Julie, leaving Paul inside.

PAUL WESLEY'S POV:

I'm nervous i have to admit it. I wait for her, hoping she clicks the green button on her phone screen. I don't really know what i'm going to tell her but i just need to hear her voice, it's been long since i last did. I need to know if she is okay.

- Hi Julie. - I finally hear her nice soft voice.

- Hey Neens.

- Paul? - She sounds surprised and i just hope she doesn't hangs up.

[Heyyy

Here you have chapter number fouuur! Hope you are enjoying!

Thanks for readinggg, xxx]