The Shock Collar:

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Jack screamed,"ANTI, WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOK ARE YOU DOING ORDERING A SHOCK COLLAR?!"

Anti shrugged and blushed.
"I thought I needed some new bling..." He glitched.

Jack put his hand to his head. Signe paced back and forth, rubbing her temples.

Anti put his hands in front of him in an angelic pose.
"I just wanna know how it feels..." He said innocently.

Two Days Later...
The doorbell rang and a package was on the doorstep.

Anti opened the box like a birthday present, tearing it nearly to shreds.

Anti picked up the shock collar and ran to the upstairs bathroom to try it on...

(Later that day...)
Jack stepped inside, not seeing Anti anywhere.
"He probably got his new bling!" He groaned in disgust. He went up to knock on Anti's door, hearing loud moans and shocks coming from inside.

He knocked after the sounds stopped and Anti opened the door, his face red as a tomato and drool on his chin.

"Um... Anti, I bought some dog collars for you to try..." Jack said quietly,"You know your fly is down, right?"

Jack handed Anti a plastic bag with a leash and at least two outfits and five dog collars.

Anti took the bag and walked with Jack to the bathroom.

Anti tried on everything. He loved it all and even put the collars in an old shoe box labeled "ANTI'S BLING!!! STAY OUT!!!"