The Other Original (TVD & The Originals, Kol Mikaelson love Fanfic)

Description:

Name: Amber Stone Salvatore

Hair color/type: Blonde wavy long hair

 Eye color: Blue/grey

 Personality: Sarcastic, bitchy (to the people that she doesn't like), and fashionable 

 Best Friends: Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, and Rebekah Mikaelson (haven’t seen them in 200 years)

 Species: Vampire/werewolf/witch. A hybrid like Klaus but instead of yellow hybrid eyes Amber has a fiery red. The most powerful witch on the planet. The originals witch, more powerful than Ester. 2000 dead witches on her side, trying to get on Amber’s good side. Most feared hybrid. Nothing can kill her. She is invisible. Vervain, werewolves bane, and witch hazel don’t work on her.

 Age: 1000 years old stuck in her 21 year old body.

 Accents and Languages: Her accent it british. She speaks different languages. She speaks spanish, latin, aromatic, Italian, arabic, Dutch, and french.

 Bio: 

Amber is not blood related to Stefan and Damon. She compelled their parents to adopt her cause she heard the doppleganger (Katherine) was going there and she wanted to see how she looked like. Amber got along with Katherine and became best friends. Amber HATES dopplegangers except Katherine. Stefan and Damon know she's adopted but don’t care. 800 years ago she was known as the Vampire Queen, thats because she was the most feared out off all the originals. She is still called that by the supernatural.

 She is a Salvatore for now but then she finds out they were trying to kill the originals and she's mad at them and doesn't forgive them.