2. Bringing out the dead

l was getting ready to have a dinner party with Stefan and Damon. Of course they didnt know l was gonna be here.
l walked downstairs to see Klaus and Elijah getting ready for a dinner party we were hosting with the Salvatore's.
"l don't see why we need to do this" l said. "Because they have the locked coffin" Klaus simply said. "Ok then"
Ding Dong
The guest are here.
"Niklaus out guest have arrived" Elijah said. l needed to stay in the shadows to see what they say about me. Elijah suggested this idea and l went along with it.
"Damon, Stefan, Elijah tells me you seek an audience, very bold. Lets discuss the terms on our agreement like civilized men, shall we" Klaus says. "I didn't um, come here to eat Klaus. In fact l didn't wanna here at all, but l was told l had to, cause you would hear us out" Stefan said... coldly? Oh thats right Stefan's humanity if off. Oh this should be fun.
"Well we can sit and eat, or l can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. Choice is yours" Klaus says and smiles as he sits down.
"Lost you appetite" Klaus says towards Stefan. "I thought me agreed to leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon said. Stefan smiles and starts eating. "Thats the sprite. Isn't this nice, the four of us dining together, such a treat. So this is what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother" Klaus says. "So wheres Amber? She usually doesn't miss out of all this stuff" Elijah said. "She has nothing to do with this" Damon said and shrugged.
"Your wrong Damon. It has everything to do with me" l said and stepped out of the shadows. Damon and Stefans neck snapped towards me. Their faces were written with guiltiness.
"Bring me a chair" l compelled one of the girls. l sat in between Klaus and Elijah. l look at the guys l used to call brothers. Until l figured out they daggered Elijah.
"What are you doing here" Damon said. And thats when l felt it. Someones doing magic. l closed my eyes and concentrated. Ester popped out in my head. l snapped my eyes open and stood up. "Somethings wrong. Someones doing magic" l mumbled. Damon's eyes widened like if he knew something. The Bennet Witch.
l grabbed Damon by the neck pinning him against the wall. "Why is the little witch doing magic" l demanded. "No can tell sister. And why are you all of the sudden stronger than me. l was turned the same night as you did" He furrowed his brows.
"Thats another story" l said and dropped him. "the Bennet Witch has opened the locked coffin, Klaus." l said. His eyes widened.
"Elijah go get that coffin" Klaus demands and Elijah walks out of the room.
5 mins later Elijah comes back.
"Elijah why haven't you left?" Klaus asked. "Well where are my manners brother, we forgot dessert" He says and brings a girl Klaus compelled holding a tray with a blanket on top of hit. He lifts the blanket. It reveals 2 daggers.
"What have you done" Klaus says. "What have you done? See I've learned not to trust your promises Klaus, we are doing this on my terms" Elijah said. And as of cue a very handsome man probably Kol comes out smirking.
"Kol" Klaus said. "Long time brother" Kol says. Klaus backs away. Then another guy comes. Finn.
"Finn don't" Klaus says holding up his hands. Finn grabs a dagger and slices it through Klaus hand. Klaus groans in pain. "Rebekah" Klaus says. Rebekah stabs Klaus with a dagger in the stomach. "Thats for not letting me have a family" Rebekah says.
"Your free to go. This is family business" Elijah says. l started to walk out. "Not you Amber. Your family too" Elijah says not even glancing at me. l just sit on one of the chairs and put my feet on the table. Then l feel it again. l shrug it off.
"l like what you've done with the new place, Nik" Rebekah says and picks up a vase. She throws it at a painting. "l wanted it to be for all of us" Klaus mumbled. "A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family" he mumbles again. "None of us would have to be alone again" Klaus says.
"Well your right, none of us will be" Elijah says. "Your staying behind" Finn adds. "We're leaving you Nik, right after l kill that doppleganger, witch, and you will be alone always and forever" Rebekah says. "If you run, l will hunt all of you down" Klaus says. "And then you will become everything you hate, our father" Elijah says.
Ok l get that their all pissed at him, but seriously? Thats to far. Besides l am not leaving.
"l am the hybrid, l can't be killed, l have nothing to fear from any of you" Klaus says. "You will when we have that coffin and Amber" Elijah says. Wait, doesn't he know its opened. Oh wait he wasn't in the room.
"Lets go Amber" Elijah says and almost walks out the door. " l am not going. l am not traitors like you Elijah. One minute your helping the doppleganger kill your brother, the next your helping Nik, then you betraying him. l know whats good for me. And thats not walking away from him. Besides he is the other original hybrid. It gets pretty lonely being surrounded by vampires all the time" l said. "And besides," walk besides Klaus. "Not to interrupt the little family reunion, but the little Bennett and her mother are working on it as we speak, or maybe-" l cut myself off.
l felt my hybrid face letting out. "They already opened it" l mumbled. "Ester" l gagged out like if it was venom. l never liked Ester. Never had never will.
"Mother" Rebekah says surprised. Ester walks towards Klaus but l stand in front of him for protection. l held my head high as she looks surprised to see me. She didn't like me either. So feelings mutual. (My hybrid face is still out).
"l just want to talk to him" she whispered. l furrowed my eyebrows together and look back at Nik. He nods his head and l step aside. l held my hands behind my back. l glared at Ester, still not trusting her.
"Look at me" Ester says, or as l like to call her mama bitch. "Do you know, why I'm here?" She asked Klaus. "To kill me" Klaus responded. "Niklaus you are my son, and l am here to forgive you" she says. She looks back at her children "l want us to be a family again" She says and looks at me. l scoff. "la familia, la familia, la familia me culo" l say in spanish (translation: family, family, family my ass). They looked confused and furrowed their brows. " incluso los originales son estúpidos, maldita. Y pensé que Damon era estúpido" l said again (Translation: even the originals are stupid, damn. And l thought Damon was stupid).
l rolled my eyes at the clueless original family. "And thats my cue. Hope you enjoy mama bitch. Oh and Ester. Good luck on your plan. Hope you fail" l smirked when l told her that. Her face was priceless. "l am next door if you need me. Bye Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah and the newly awaken originals. Oh and Finn, if l were you i'd get a haircut. You look like a pirate. Goodbye now" l said and walked towards the front of the door.
"What plan?" Kol asked. l smirked and turned around. "Why don't you ask mama bitch, or Finn. Whichever fits even though they won't tell you. Well good luck on your deaths, oops." l smirked and walked out the house.
********************
Outfit on the comments.
Vote.
Comment