Funeral

A/N I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS HARD TO DO WRITTING THIS CHAPTER THAT TAKES AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO PROWL AT THE END OF SEASON 3 OR TRYING TO THINK THE WHOLE THING PROBABLY BOTH, BUT IT WAS HARD TO DO A CHAPTER THAT DEALS WITH AN AUTOBOT'S DEATH THAT MADE EVERYONE SAD, I WANTED TO BREAK DOWN ON THIS CHAPTER AND ON SEASON 3 ENDGAME PART 2 BUT I KEPT IT THROUGH SO I SHOULD STOP MY BABERLING AND GET ON WITH THIS CHAPTER. OH BY THE WAY THE AUTOBOTS ARE STILL ON Cybertron they're not on Earth.

TRANSFORMERS ©Hasbro

Ch 1. Funeral

Sari's POV

"Sari, come on its time," Bumblebee said walking into my guest room along with Bulkhead.

"Guys, I don't think I can go to Prowl's funeral after what happened 2 days ago," I said ready to breakdown again.

                                               2 days ago on Earth we lost Prowl after he sacrificed his all spark to save Detroit from the Decepticons who were trying to destroy us by using Lugnut's clones but thanks to Prowl's sacrifice they were destroyed. When we got to Cybertron, Prowl was declared as a hero by us and the citizens of Cybertron for his greatness, but we all knew he was never coming back now that Prowl joined one with the all spark. Thinking about what happened to Prowl made me want to breakdown, I looked up to Prowl as a mentor and a family member to me it was really hard letting someone go that you knew all your life.

As Bumblebee knew on cue, he gently picked me up and hugged me gently telling me it was okay.

"Its okay Sar, we're all sadden after what happened to Prowl, he was a great friend and a warrior to us all he will be miss," Bumblebee comforting me making me feel better.

"Thanks Bee," I said whipping my soon tears away.

Bumblebee smiled, "that's my Sari. So will you come to Prowl's funeral to say our final goodbyes to Prowl? Cause if you don't go, we know Prowl won't be happy on the other side if you weren't there."

"Yes I'll go, to say my last goodbye to Prowl," I said.

Bumblebee and Bulkhead smiled at my response and was I was going.

"Sweet, we knew you would go," Bulkhead said.

"Come on Optimus Doc bot and Jazz are waiting for us," Bumblebee said.

I nodded and we walked out of my room and headed to meet with Optimus and the rest.

                               Optimus, Ratchet, Arcee and Jazz were out in the hall not far from my room I was staying in on Cybertron waiting for us. Ratchet and Arcee were talking whatever they were talking about, probably catching up old times since they haven't seen each other in a million cycles years thanks to Shockwave for capturing her when she was in stasis lock during the Great War which sadden Ratchet but he was really happy to see her after all. While they were catching up, Optimus and Jazz were quiet while having grim expressions on their faces, it looked like they haven't slept in 2 days since we got here to Cybertron and after Prowl's death. Prowl's death was really hard on them to since they were close to Prowl also and they were comrades in the war so yeah it was hard on them too. Optimus looked from the ground seeing us walked up, his optics had dark circles probably not sleeping so much since we got to Cybertron to deliver Megatron and his group to prison along with bringing Prowl's body. It made me worried about Optimus seeing him like this, I flew over to Optimus and sat on his should looking at him straight in the optics.