Prison Break

A/N Hey finally I get to introduced my Decepticons OCS even though Shifter came in the last chapter also the regular Decepticons finally come in FINALLY! I was ask I beilive in 5 chapters ago by @ Emerald2000 when Megatron was coming back in well here's your answer hon also xif you guys want to know more about my OCS go check my transformers ocs book I have a lot of characters from transformers but let's move on to the chapter

Chapter 10. Prison Break

My ocs- @I_love_Starscream

Sharpfang and Snowstorm- @I_love_Dreadwing

Transformers © Hasbro

**************************************************

Previously on Transformers Animated

"What's a predacon?"

"Predacons were once a group of species that existed on Cybertron before they went extinct."

::Good, now to go onto our main plan. Breaking our lord and the others out of prison."

*************************************************************************

Warning: Violence and Energon spilled.

**********************************************

Sentinel groaned in pain while clutching his damage right shoulder energon while trying to get up, but the Predacon growled and pinned him down with its pawed foot.

Shifter smirked seeing the Prime in demise.

"Well I guess I should report this to Ultra Magnus, he would love to know what is happening."

Shifter put a digit on his com link and called Ultra Magnus using his Autobot voice.

::Ultra Magnus sir! This is Sharpshooter, we have a situation at the stockades!:: Shifter fakingly freaking out.

Ultra Magnus answered back ::Ultra Magnus here, what is the situation?::

::The predacon has escaped! I repeat the predacon has escaped!::

"What?! How did it escaped?!" Bumblebee screamed over the com link.

::I don't know! But Sentinel Prime is injured:: Shifter/Sharpshooter explained.

::We'll be there soon! Ultra Magnus out!:: Ultra Magnus said.

Shifter turned off his com link smirking evily knowing the Autobots will arrive to late to save Sentinel.

Speaking of Sentinel, he was still on the ground pinned down by the Predacon. There was a large hole in his right shoulder wires misplaced and energon leaking out.

Shifter kneeled down in front of Sentinel grinning.

"How does it feel, to feel pain like you give to others?"

Sentinel glared at him, his optics filled with malice.

"You won't get away with this!" he rasped.

Shifter chuckled, "I believe we already have."

Shifter looked at the predacon who stared back at him waiting for the command.

He nodded.

The predcon screeched before taking its powerful jaws on Sentinel's spark and roughly tearing it out. Screams of pain filled the room until in went quiet again, except for the sound of tearing of limbs.