Moving in

Clarification:
This book is about all of bts, so polygamy (in a sense). One of the bts members will be your step-brother. I repeat, step-brother. You are not related in any sense. The parents of the both of you have decided to split ways and now they have started dating someone else. So, your mother conceived you with your father and Jimin's parents have birthed him, after that they split ways and now his dad and your mom are dating. If you are still uncomfortable, because you feel like a step-brother should take on the role of a brother, don't read this.

your pov

I look out the window, watching the snow fall slowly. My hot breath sticking to the glass as a thin layer of evaporated water.

I let out a sigh.
I'm kind of excited, but also scared.

Currently my older step-brother is driving me to his apartment.
(Guess who he is hehe ~Author)

How did I end up in this situation? Well, my parents told me they have to move to America for a whole year.

I'm not mad at them, at least not anymore. They told me that half a year ago, I've gotten over it; that they didn't take me with them. But, who doesn't wanna live without their parents?

Although, I have to move into my brothers apartment...With his friends I never met before.

My parents wouldn't let me live alone in our house for a year, without anyone taking care of me.

I'm only 16, almost 17, but they trust my step-brother when he told them his friends are nice.

To be honest, I like my step-brother and all, but I don't know if I can trust him.

He sometimes flirts with me, at least I think he does. I mean, we're not blood related, but he's supposed to be my brother!

I have to admit though, he's really hot.

"Y/n, we're almost there!" he says, smiling, but his eyes focused on the road. I snap out of my train of thoughts and realize I have been staring at him this entire time. His defined jawline, plump lips and blonde, messy hair are just too perfect not to stare at. I get lost in my thoughts again.

"Am I that handsome that you have to stare at me the entire ride?" He laughs.

"Yah Jimin, I wasnt-" I suddenly stop talking, because he caught me off guard by putting his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. "You forgot something!" He says sternly.

"I'm not calling you oppa!" I say annoyed. "And stop being so touchy!" I hit his arm and throw his hand off me.

"Oh, I'm sure you like it." He cooes, a smirk forming on his face.

"YAH JIMIN YOU IDIOT!" I yell at him, well aware he's sitting right next to me.

"Shut up, we're here!" He interrupts and the car stops.

He gets out the car, opens the trunk and takes out my suitcase and backpack. He then walks up to my door and opens it for me.

I step out, feeling a small, cold breeze brush against my face.

"What a gentleman." I tease him.

"Your gentleman." He teases back, smirking at his win.

I'm really good at ignoring these comments by now though, but I secretly can't help but blush at them.

I lazily throw on my backpack and take in my surroundings. I slowly spin around, looking at the houses, the street and sidewalks until my eyes land on Jimin again. Small snowflakes landing in his hair, sparkling in the sun light.

Looking at him I can't help but smile.
He turns his head to look at me and smiles back, totally loosing that teasing attitude of his.

After a few moments of smiling at each other, he snaps out of it.
"Yah, we should go now." he changes his soft expression to a more serious one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

basically just a prologue.

Did you guess the role of the step-brother right :p?

Edit: wording