Meeting Them pt 2

"That room is mine by the way." He says and points towards the room that's located in front of Taehyung's.

I have the feeling I'm not gonna remember half of their rooms...or names. But it's not that hard so far.
Both have a signature smile, at least I think so, because I don't think anyone else has such smiles. At least not the other boys I'm sure.

Jungkook walks towards the door opposite of mine. He knocks.

"What is it?" I hear a faint voice ask from inside the room.

"Hyung, our new dorm mate is here." Jungkook responds.

Dorm mate. That's a funny name to call me.

The door opens to reveal another boy. Light brown hair, also way taller than me. Then again, every boy is. Jimin is the closest so far, but he's still taller.

 Jimin is the closest so far, but he's still taller

"Oh, hey, I'm Namjoon." He smiles once he spots me, revealing his dimples. He formally extends his hand to give me a handshake.

"Hi, I'm y/n." I answer and shake his hand.

"I hope you'll have a nice stay." He says, still friendly smiling at me.

I nod.

"We're gonna get going now." Jungkook interrupts the short silence.

Namjoon nods, turns around and walks back into his room after closing the door.

"Okay, 4 left to go. Or more like 3, I don't have to introduce you to Jimin." He laughs.

We walk over to the door next to Namjoon's. Jungkook knocks again.

A handsome boy with red hair opens the door. "Jungkook" He says in an overly cute voice. He has a bright aura, that makes you cheer up instantly.

His eyes land on me, turning his happy expression into a confused one, then back to a happy one

"You must be Jimin's step-sister! I'm Hoseok, or J-hope." He smiles at me. His smile has the shape of a heart and it's really adorable.