Meeting Them

I hold one of the strings of my backpack, fidgeting with it. I can't help but feel really nervous. I'm not only about to find out where I will sleep and stay for the next year, but also the people -or more like guys- I will live with.

What if they don't like me? What if they're complete jerks?

I snap out of it by the sound of Jimin's metal keys when he unlocks the white front door.

"Oh hyung, you're home! Where'd you go?" I hear a male voice ask.

"Did you already forget? I picked up my step-sister. She's gonna be living here!" He informs the boy.

"I know she's moving here, I just didn't know when!" He tries to defend himself.

Jimin grabs my wrist and drags me through the door.

The boy looks really handsome. He has a defined jawline and brown hair.

 He has a defined jawline and brown hair

"Anyways, y/n this is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is y/n."

"waaaah" Jungkook stares at me with a surprised expression.

I stare back, confused as to why he would react that way. Am I that ugly? Anxiety builds up in me.

"Oh uh, sorry. I just thought you were really beautiful." He smiles, showing his adorable bunny smile.

I blush at his compliment. "Thanks" I say shyly.

"Hyung, can I show her her room?" he asks Jimin, still smiling.

"Uh sure." He responds.

Jungkook extends his arm towards me and I take his hand. He starts pulling me along the hallway, passing numerous doors until we stop in front of one.

He opens the door to reveal a neatly furnitured room. A bed, a shelf, a desk with a chair, a black carpet and a big closet. The sun is lighting up the room, making it look almost magical, although the room doesn't look that amazing.

"Home sweet home" Jungkook says and let's got of my hand.

I take a step into my new room to take a better look.
Then I walk towards the desk and lay my backpack down next to it.

"You like it? It's nothing extraordinary..." Jungkook asks after I've gotten a good look at my room.

"Yeah, it's not bad." I respond and plop onto my new bed. The mattress bends quite a lot and it's really soft. I think I can get used to this.

"Good thing you like it. I mean, you're gonna stay here for a long time."

"Yeah, a year."

He hums in response.

"Well, we should introduce you to the others now!" Jungkook says and I get up from the bed, walking towards the door.

I follow Jungkook into the hallway and see Jimin, who waited outside the entire time. But he was on his phone, so I guess he's alright.

"I'm gonna introduce her to the others hyung." Jungkook informs my step-brother.

"Okay, I'll be in my room then." He looked up from his screen while responding. He flashes us a smile and leaves into, what I would guess is, his room.

We start walking again to the door next to mine. It's the one at the end of the hallway.

He knocks on the door and opens it, not even waiting for an answer.

He walks inside and I follow. I see a boy sitting in a black gaming chair. He had messy, grey hair and a headset on. He was playing some type of shooter on his PC. He didn't notice the two of us step in. I guess Jungkook knew he would be caught up in his game, so he let himself and me in.

Jungkook puts his index finger on his lips and makes a quiet 'shhh' sound.
I nod and he turns around and starts slowly walking towards the boy.

When he was close enough he pushes his shoulder and screams, being rewarded with a shocked expression and a short yell.

"YAH JUNGKOOK! YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?" He screams at him.

"Idiot, we did knock. You didn't even hear us step in." Jungkook laughs.

"Wait, we?" The boy with a deep voice said and looked around his room. His eyes landed on me and he started to smile.

He took off his headset and got off his chair. Walking past Jungkook he headed straight for me and extended his hand towards me.

"Hi, you must be Jimin's step-sister. I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae or V." He says in his deep voice and cutely smiles. I notice his smile has the shape of a box, which I find very cute.

 I notice his smile has the shape of a box, which I find very cute

I take his hand in mine and smile back. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you."

Now that he's standing closer to me I can take a better look at his face.
He is really handsome, maybe even more so than Jimin.

I quickly snap out of it, before he catches me staring at him

We let go of each other's hands.

"I hope you'll like it here." He says and takes a step back.

"Okay, we'll be going now. Introducing her to the others. See you later hyung!" Jungkook says and with that Taehyung turns around and walks back to his desk.

"See ya." He answers, plopping into his chair and putting on his headset while smiling to himself.

Jungkook smiles at me before walking out of the door to the next one. I close the door behind me and we now walk to the room in front of mine.