New face!

Harry Pov.

"Ahhh"Was the only thing that me and (Y/n) said before getting in some room.I look up and saw many thing,like skeleton hand and some masks in the cupboard.

"What is this place?"(Y/n) asked looking around.I look at the masked.

"I don't know,but I know that we are at the wrong place."I said.

"We then have to get out off here and get to the right place."(Y/n) said.I didn't hear her correctly because I was looking at skeleton hand.I touch its fingers.They were cold.Moment later it grabbed me.

"Help!"I yelled.(Y/n) quickly get up to me and get my hand out off the skeleton's.She quickly grabbed my arm and run out.He came in some dark alley.

"Creepy."I said rubbing my teeth.An old man turned to us and said.

"Are you lost?"It gives me chills.

"We can help you out!"A women's voice said.

"N-no thank-ks we ca-can,g-get o-ut a-a-al-alone."(Y/n) said.I was scared.

"(Y/n)!Harry!What are you doing here?"Hagrid said.

"Hagrid!!"We both yelled running and hugging him.

"Well well well what are you two doing here?"He asked.Before I could answer (Y/n) said.

"Let's get first out off here and two the real Diagon Alley.All right?Let's go."She grabbed Hagrid by the hand and lead him out.

When we get out we started talking.

"Well how did you two get there?"Hagrid  asked.

"We came there by the floo powder."I said.Hagrid look at me and said.

"And how did you get to the floo powder?"

"We get it from Ron's mom.She let us traveled with it."(Y/n) said.Hagrid nodded and look forward.We were walking for a bit and we then saw Hermione.

"Oh Hello Hermione!"Hagrid said.Hermione smiled and look at him.

"Hello to you too Hagrid."She then look at us.

"And off course too you too Harry and (Y/n)."She said.I smiled and saw that (Y/n) hugged her.

"We both miss you too."(Y/n) said while giving her a bear hug.

"Oh Harry what happened to your glasses?"She asked.If she didn't even see they were broken even I will not see they are broken.

"Never mind let me fix them Oculus Reparo."She said that and my glasses were fix.I took the off and looked at them.

"I really have to remember that."I said smiling.She smiled and said.

"Come on Ron and the others are afraid for you too so come on."Hermione said showing us the way.She quickly started walking.Geez she really is fast.She lead us into some shop.When we came inside I saw many books and people all around.I saw even Ron and his family.Me,(Y/n) and Hermione walk up to them.I saw that Hermione's mom looked at us.

"Hello Harry and (Y/n)."She said.I smiled and said.

"Hello.You must be Hermione's mom.If I'm correct."I said shackling hand with her.She smiled and nodded.I fell that somebody put a hand on my shoulder.I looked back and saw (Y/n).

"I will go around and saw if there is any good book for reading."She said walking off.

(Y/n) Pov.

How many book!!Seriously there is more than thousands of them.I go upstairs and look for some good book.I wasn't very happy about reading,but time goes faster when you read.I look at the bookshelf and found some book.It was a romantic comedy book.I really don't like romance,but something they are quite a food.I look around and sit to the table for two that was next to the window.I heard that some people yelled Harry's name and there were many photographers.Poor Harry.I look at the book and started reading it.When I opened the book some letter or more like a note flow out.I look at it and pick it and read it.One the paper was text 'Last (L/n)'.I look at it weird and look at the book title.Book title didn't mach with the words on the paper.I sigh.I stand up and started walking ti the bookshelf.I put book from were I get it.Before I could turned back I hears Ginny said to someone 'Leave him alone.'.And when the person answers I all ready know who it was.Draco Malfoy.I quickly get down the stairs and look at him.He didn't change allot only thing was that he was with some person I didn't know or seen before.

"Aa,you must be (Y/n).Draco told me everything about you."He said looking at me.I look at him weird.

"Excuse me sir I don't know you."I said standing next to Hardy.Man smiled and said.

"Where are my manners.Lucius.Lucius Malfoy."He said giving me a hand to shake.I shake it and smiled.

"It's nice to meet your father Malfoy Jr."I said looking at Draco.You my saw that he was angry.

"Yeah what ever."He said turning away.Soon we all said good bye to each other and I decided too go with Hermione to the train.She smiled.

"It's good to have some girl time."I said to her.

"Yeah you have right.Even if they are our friends they still think and are in there ow world."Hermione said.I giggled and said.

"It's good to have a girl friend."
-------------------
Here!!You finally meet Malfoy's father.I hope you enjoy this chapter!!