O no!

(Y/n) Pov.

I was waiting Ron and Harry at number 9 so we can go together.But it was 5 minutes too.We are they!What does them take so long!!??Hermione then came to me.She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Come on.They are maybe on the train."Hermione said.

"I guess you have right."I said not looking to her.I take my suitcase and my owl.Me and Hermione both run to the other side.We quickly get inside and try and find Ron and Harry or some free cabin.We both get pass Malfoy and his gang cabin.He saw me and give me a wink.How stupid.He will always be some stupid guy.I laugh.Hermione look at me.

"(Y/n) what is so funny?Did someone write to you at the summer and you see him on the train?"Hermione asked.I look at her and said.

"No I just remember when me and Anna get on some train and a pie get in my face."I lie.She laugh and look forward.

"Look Hermione here is some free space."Hermione look inside and sit next to the window.I sit on the other side.We were quite for some minutes,before I decided to brake the silence.

"How was your summer?"I asked.She look out of the window and said.

"It was not that bad and it was not that good."I look at her and said.

"What was not that good?"She sigh.

"My cat lost two times in one day and I was quite a scared and me and my mom*cough cough *Game of Thrones *cough were  looking for her everywhere."She said looking at me.

"Did you find it?"I asked.

"Yeah we found it.It was in the pantry."She said looking again at the window.I sigh and look to the ceiling.Shore it wasn't something special,but it get my eye.

"What is that?Is that a car or a big blue bird?"Hermione said pointing to it.I quickly stand up and look trow the window.

''What the hell?Isn't that Ron's car?"I asked.Hermione look at the cara again then at me and once again at the car.

"You have rights!It looked like they miss a train, so they have to take the car.Oh god Ron!He will be once again in the trouble and this tine he will definitely get a howler."Hermione said sitting back to the chair.

"What is a howler?!"I asked her.She smiled and said.

"That is kind of a letter when parents send you and you can't read it,but it will tell you alone what they write."I didn't know what she said,so I just said to my self that that is kind of a letter that tell's you alone what parents write to you.

"I just hope that Harry and Ron don't get into any kind of trouble."I said to Hermione getting out my book.

"I hope so.Hey (Y/n) some piece of a paper fall from your book."Hermione said pointing at it.I look down and saw that there was an small paper.I take it and saw that there was the same words like from the paper that I found in the library.Strange I thought that I left there.

"What is it?"She asked.

"It's just some kind of a paper with some words on it.It's nothing."I said to her.She just give me a not trusting look.I just roll my eyes.

After about half an hour the train stopped and we all get out.I saw that it was staring to get dark and Ron and Harry are not even here.Where are they?!I panic.Hermione saw that and get a hand on my shoulder.We all get our suitcase and leave them where we always leave.We both step around the corner and Malfoy bump into me.He just smiled and said that I must watch out next time.He get away but wave at the end.

"What was that?"Hermione said.I stand up and said.

"I don't really know Hermione."I said looking back.He saw me and wink at me.I roll my eyes and smile.We both get inside the hall.Dumbledore started saying the same thing he said last year and we get some new students and new Gryffindors.I smiled.I saw even that every time new student came to us Malfoy look at me.I always look down or at the new Gryffindor.Strange.When all of them get to the right house we get to the room.Before I get to the room I get to the bathroom and do my own business.When I was washing my hand I heard some kind of a snake's voice.I wash my head with cold water and when I look to the mirror I saw a snake that was trying to eat me.I quickly look back and saw nothing.I quickly wash and brush my hands and run to the room.I dress in my pajama and get to my bed.I didn't close my eye,but I swear I heard someone walking around the room.I then close and sleep.

Hey guys sorry about the late update.Me and my family have gone to Germany to visit my aunt and I didn't have WiFi.Thanks for reading.Bye😺