Characters and Prologue

CHARACTERS

Taeyong (Lee Taeyong): Vice President of the Rapper Club, and President of the newly established Photography Club. Son of one of the most wealthiest families in South Korea. Very confident, very nice and cares towards his friends. He might look cold on the outside, but is actually a very kind person.

Taeil (Moon Taeil): President of the Glee Club. A cheerful person who loves to crack jokes. He loves listening to music and watching movies. He also can play the guitar well.

Johnny (Seo Young Ho): President of the Dance Club. A total snob, and a really great dancer. He mostly skips classes. He was born in Chicago, U.S. His specialties are rapping, playing the piano, but mostly dancing.

Yuta (Nakamoto Yuta): President of the Sports Club who loves playing soccer and hanging out with his friends. He was born in Osaka, Japan. His ideal type is a girl who has short hair, 15cm shorter than him and has empathy towards people.

Doyoung (Kim Dong Young): Vice President of the Glee Club and President of the Science Club. The one with a powerful singing voice, alongside Taeil and Jaehyun. He loves food such as cream cheese bread, watermelon, mango flavored treats and white chocolate. Also, Song Hye Jin's childhood friend and had a crush on her since then.

Jaehyun (Jung Yoon Oh): Vice President of the Sports Club who loves playing basketball. He is very sensitive at times, and he speaks fluent English because he lived in America for 4 years. His ideal type is a girl with straight and long hair.

WinWin (Dong Si Cheng): Vice President of the Dance Club. He was born in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, People's Republic of China. His hobbies are playing the piano, swimming and watching movies. He often has a habit of sleeping with his eyes opened.

Mark (Lee Min Hyung): President of the Rapper Club. One of the most talented rappers in the campus. He was born in Vancouver, Canada. He loves to eat bagels, chicken and cookies and cream flavored ice cream. Badminton and ice skating are two of his favorite sports.

Haechan (Lee Dong Hyuck): President of the Aegyo Club. Specialties are dancing and playing football. His hobbies are playing the piano, listening to music and singing. His favorite subject is Music, while the subject he hates the most is Science. He dreams of becoming a singer-songwriter.

Hye Jin (Song Hye Jin): A girl who is quite boyish. A girl who prefers to wear shirt, jeans and sneakers when going out. She is the captain of the girls soccer team. Also, Doyoung's childhood friend who had a crush on her since then.

........................................................................

PROLOGUE

Regal Academy was a coed school, founded by Lee Deok Hwa. Students who were enrolled at Regal Academy came from rich and well-known families.

Aside from being rich, students of Regal Academy were also talented and full of intelligence with high academic skills.

Song Hye Jin, the girl who has always been dreaming of studying at this prestigious school took the courage to take the entrance exam, and passed with an excellent result.

Song Hye Jin belongs to a middle class family.

Song Hye Jin is a simple girl. She is quite boyish, a girl who prefers to wear shirt, jeans and sneakers when going out.

At her former school, she was often bullied by her classmates as a tomboy and a geek.

But, Hye Jin definitely knows that she is not one, she just prefers to be simple.

All was well for her until she met the new guy in campus, Taeyong. With him and 8 of her famous boy friends, will she be able to deal these 9 boys?

........................................................................

This is my very first Fan Fic. I'm so excited on how this story will go on. If you're interested in reading this book, please vote and feel free to comment.