Chapter 13: Expanding Circle of Friends

As Hye Jin was on her way to the cafeteria with WinWin, it seemed like her lunch buddies were truly increasing as Jaehyun was invited by Mark to join them.

Now there were 8 of them at the table, except for Yuta who couldn't join them because he had baseball practice and was eating lunch outside at the fields.

It became noisy at Hye Jin's table. She was so happy because she never thought that she would be close to all of them.

During her first day, these guys, except for Taeyong who was a new student just a month ago actually had their own groups.

Hye Jin never imagined that they were all in one table with her, laughing and sharing random stories.

Haechan and Mark who were busy eating looked at their surroundings at Hye Jin's table.

"Hye Jin noona is amazing, isn't she?". Mark said.

Haechan paused from eating, he didn't get what Mark was trying to infer.

"What do you mean, hyung?". He asked.

"I mean it's amazing how she was able to gather all of us together like this. They all looked happy. It was like before". Mark said.

"Yeah, it's amazing! I don't know how she did it. Maybe she has superpowers that sticks us all together again". Haechan said.

"Like glue". Mark replied. "Good one, hyung!".

Hye Jin couldn't hear their conversation as it was too noisy.

She then looked at Johnny who was having a good time as he talked with the others. He really missed them.

"Johnny hyung! I'm really glad that you are now going well with our new members". WinWin said as he looked at his hyung.

"Oh, yeah". Johnny said who was finishing the chicken on his plate.

WinWin smiled as he looked at him once again. He was happy on how Johnny had changed the past two days.

"Then, I guess you'll be joining our dance practices everyday now, huh?". WinWin asked. Johnny just nodded.

"The Dancing Machine is back". WinWin thought as he continued eating his food.

At the other side of the cafeteria...

"Are you sure about this?". A girl asked her friend. It was Young Ji's friend, Eunseo.

"Yes! That girl needs to learn her lesson. Now give that to me". Young Ji as her eyes were seeking for vengeance.

Though it was against her will, Eunseo handed Young Ji a small bottle of sleeping pills.

Young Ji snatched it from her hands as she placed it inside her pocket.

"What are you gonna do to her after that?". Eunseo asked.

Young Ji smirked. "I'll make her something that will force her, leaving her no choice". She answered back.

Eunseo gulped. She never thought that Young Ji was truly obsessed with vengeance.

"Young Ji-ya, I think you need to stop whatever you're planning. What if you get caught?". Eunseo said, she was really worried for her friend.

Young Ji hissed. "She stole something of mine that I have been keeping my eyes on. I think you are almost forgetting who I am. Eunseo-ya, I am Hwang Young Ji and you know what I can do. I can make someone get down on his/her knees, even that selfish girl herself". Young Ji said.

"But, isn't this too much? I mean, she's your best friend". Eunseo reminded Young Ji.

"Used to be, okay! Until she started hanging out with those guys and not me. Ugh, what a selfish girl!". Young Ji said.