Chapter 26 [Suspicion]

Ayame POV

"Good Morning Itachi." I said, yawning.

"Good morning. Bread?" he said, handing a break to me.

"Thanks. Let's go then."

"Transformation jutsu." they both transformed into Kimi and Miki.

"Good Morning Michiya. Is Kakashi sensei here yet?" I said.

"Good morning! You're late and nope he's not here yet." He replied.

"Good. We have things we need to discuss with you. Later, Kakashi sensei is giving us a bell test right? We'll work together and get the bells. We have a plan." I said, and started to explain the plan.

"Okay." Michiya replied.

Soon after, Kakashi sensei arrived.

"Good Morning, Kakashi sensei." I said.

"Good Morning." He said, coming out of nowhere.

"Ayame! You reacted too fast! He might get suspect you!" Itachi said.

"Sorry Sorry I couldn't help it. I'll restraint myself next time." I said.

"Today's assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon. Those who don't get it don't get lunch. You'll be tied to the that as I eat my lunch before your very eyes." He said while pointing at the log there. "There's only two bells so that means only two person can pass while the other gets send back to the academy. It might be just one person or all of you. You can use your ninja tools. You won't be able to get a bell unless you come at me with intent to kill. Ready... Start!"

We all scattered and went into hiding.

"Itachi go to Michiya. Dad's heading over there. Michiya is at two o'clock. Go now or you won't make it." I said to him through telepathy.

"Roger." He replied.

Kakashi POV
I'll go after Michiya first. He's the nearest. I'll go after Miki next. I don't know where's Kimi, I can't sense her chakra. That's weird, for a genin she shouldn't be able to hide her Chakra that well.

Wait.. Now Miki is heading to Michiya. Is it a coincidence that she's heading that way? Or does she know I'm heading there. But how would she know? She's just a mere genin. There's something wrong here.

Before I could continue my thoughts, shurikens flew at me from a few directions. 3 to be specific.

'That's not possible. There's only 3 of them and Miki is with Michiya so the shurikens should only be coming from 2 directions.' I thought, dodging all of them. They came a angle that's hard for me to dodge. A simple genin couldn't be able to do it that well.

Then, they all came our and worked together to attack me trying to get a bell.

Ayame POV
I sent a shadow clone out to fight Kakashi sensei, while I wait for the right moment to teleport behind him and take the bells and teleport away.

It wasn't long after I got the bell noon came.

"None of you got the bell, so you're not getting lunch." Kakashi sensei said.

"No. We got them. Those on your pocket are just transformations." I said.

He touched the bells and they disappeared. I gave a bell to each of them and I kept the one I originally had for myself.

Kakashi POV

"How did you..." I said. "Well... I guess you pass."

They did work together. "Well that's all for today. You're dismissed."

Now... To report today's progress to Lady Tsunade. I also need some information on those two.

"Lady Tsunade. Reporting in. They pass." I said. "By the way, can I have some information on Miki and Kimi."

"Do you suspect something?" Lady Tsunade asked.

"Well... It's not that, but their abilities are too much. Kimi got the bells from me without me even noticing and she managed to get three bells when I only had two. Miki on the other hand knew I was going after Michiya and went to Michiya. Then shurikens came at me, the angle was really exact, it was made to give the person a hard time to dodge. It's weird isn't it? It couldn't just me a coincidence." I told her.

She went into thinking for awhile. "You're right. It is weird. We don't have much information on them. We'll just have to gather some. Please keep an eye on them. Is that all? If it is your dismissed." Lady Tsunade said.

"Okay."

I have a feeling there's something behind this that I don't know and I have no doubt that Kimi and Miki would not tell me just like that. I guess I'll have to wait, observe and find out myself.