SUMI'S CHILDHOOD.

It was that sunny day when Sumi was with her parents and her pet dog. She was playing around with her village friends and dog

While she played she found her friends tired from all the running .she then thought and said let's call it a day,she then said good bye and off to the house.

As she entered she greeted her parents and said "ma I'm hungry" ,her mom then went to the kitchen to prepare some food for her daughter.what was strange is that she always gave her meet and a lot of it.as she ate her canines became visible to her parents,but something odd was happening the meat was raw and fresh ,Sumi only ate without a worry ,she was only 9 years old but grew fast than a normal Child .

Sumi had long black curly hair ,which mostly often tied like a ponytail or she'd ask her mum to braid it for her.she had brown eyes and her lips where always pink .she was slim and had a fair skin tone colour and was very fast and had a good vision.

She'd often play with her dog mostly than friends, she'd be throwing a stick or pat her dog .she loves the dog like if it were her own baby .she'd make sure that jake(the dog)eats well and is healthy.

A few days later their village was attacked by the most vicious,ruthless creatures they'd ever seen.the dog knew what would happen and took Sumi away by leading her out of the village before the creatures had arrived.

Jake had led Sumi soo far she couldn't even see her little village being attacked and devoured by the ruthless creatures.she then got a feeling of pain in her heart and she was only 9years old to even have such feelings of uneasiness.she then sat down and Started crying saying"mommy ,daddy ",she didn't stop crying until Jake cast her a spell and slept unknowingly. Jake then transformed into a human being and carried her all the way to another village.

When they had reached it was dawn and dark so Jake laid Sumi down and cast another spell to create a small shack for the two of them to sleep in and he transformed back into a dog but this time with sharp claws and long sharp canines. He had laid besides Sumi and slept.

It reached morning and Sumi woke up from the spell and tried to sit up and saw herself in a shack with her pet dog and glared at the place she was in . She then got up and went out of the shack to view where the heck she was,while the dog got up as well and went out to greet her owner ,Sumi.

Sumi then decided to start moving with her dog and saw a small village and went ahead to enter the small but noisy village.shed hope to find shelter and apparently found it.an abandoned hut .she then said to herself"I should start finding some logs of trees and some shrubs to make her and Jake comfy.