JACK'S SECRET

As Sumi got to know Dash and became friends ,she always smiles like crazy but then Jack ,her dog notices and gets jelous over Sumi's new "BOY FRIEND ",who is cute in a way .Jack had a secret hidden but never revealed it to Sumi but Sumi's parents  already knew about Jack .

As days went on Sumi had awfull ,weird dreams and couldn't sleep at all after the dreams she had experienced .Jack noticed Sumi's nightmares and kept quiet .Sumi then decided to talk to master Cogan about it "hey !master Cogan ,i'd like to speak with you about something thats been happening to me lately "she paused for a moment to gather up her strength "I've been having nightmares ,and they all reoccur every night and  some of them show me fighting against some creatures i've never seen  .plus some show me people who I know next to me in battle but I can't clearly see their faces but seem to be apart of my life .master what does this mean?

as master Cogan analysed what Sumi had just said and took a minute to answer her as she waved on master Cogan's face saying"hello!master are you there ?.then master replied "my dear,your dream seems to be more than a dream ,its like a vision .

let me tell you a short myth about the ancestors ,it's said to have been some kind of a war that broke out between two communities that lived together like in a village but further apart and were very different from one another like you and Jake .A creature and a human being fell in love but it was not allowed since it was the rules .the human and the creature broke that sacred rule leading an outbreak of war but in that abomination a child was born from that relationship .Scriptures say that child is the only one to put an end to this misery and war .As you've heard these creatures are searching every village and town for that child but also other people are looking for her too" .Sumi cried in astonishment "her?" .master replied "yes ,the child was a girl .well some say she died and some say she's still alive but I believe she is alive and well"sumi grinned at master and asked"why do you say that master ?",master replied with a sigh "Sumi,my dear I have never believed that she died ,cause .."he stopped and cleared his throat and said "my parents and I knew her parents since i was only 17 years old .when the war broke out, her   parents gave her to my mother and they left to face the riot ahead of them as they where burnt alive with no mercy .the child was half human and half vampire but seemed more of a hybrid because her mother was from a family of werewolves ."Sumi then asked "so.. what happened to her ?i mean the child."

master then replied with a sad expression on his face "she was stolen..... "and then stopped for a moment and looked down to his feet as Sumi also got confused but knew that it will hurt master if she keeps asking about the child .so she turned around an left without master knowing she was gone .Sumi had an ability to move fast without anyone knowing ,even she didn't know why 

master  Cogan felt the wounds and memories re-open as he remembered his awful,dreadful past as he saw both his parents being burnt alive  .he lied about the part that the child was stolen were actually the child had been given to some stranger who came to their house wearing a coat that had a hoodie on it that covered his face ,well most of his face only his mouth was seen.that's all he could remember from that day as he bent down to sit on his bed and cry until he fell asleep 

on the other hand while Sumi went out Jack transformed back into his original form ,a human being . he then stretched his   tall framed body and sighed .He then thought of Sumi and said"my little angel is gone out now is time to hit the tavern with the ladies"he smirked  and started his journey to the tavern .

HEY!THERE GUYS !I HOPE YOU LIKED THE SHORT UNCOMPLETED BOOK 😁I'M STILL WORKING ON IT THOUGH ,PLEASE DON'T FOGET TO COMMENT AND  VOTE  

;-)

[%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%]

(@@@@@@@@@)

<€€€€€€€€€€>