SUMI'S POV

As I went out of Master Cogan's house ,I felt a sudden urge to kill something .its like I was possessed or something .I could hear my heart beating faster and faster as I was moving and my nostrils widened to sense  blood Wait blood!

I can't understand myself right now .I'm urging for blood when I only eat normal food .

I saw an animal in front of me .it was a rabbit .strange cause animals where kept with their owners and didn't Rome around .any way ,as I saw the animal I stood still anticipating the rabbits moves as it looked so harmless I kept forward to grab it when it suddenly disappeared into the blue just like that it vanished .

I  was astonished and surprised cause it was just an animal I mean what the heck is going on .was I seeing things or the thought of blood in my mind couldn't go away . I shook my head ,removing the awful or less weirdest event .

I then started walking towards my house .I reached home then my inside's started to move causing me unbearable pain like I was being hit by a train twenty times over and over again .

The feeling then changed as I stood up straight and started to walking inside my house .

I saw that Jack (my pet dog )wasn't in ,I then said  to myself ."aw maybe he went out with other dogs to howl". I then went for a bath and came back to my room .I put on some clothes and went sleep .

As I slept  I dreamt my dog had changed into a dog and Dash was so darn gorgeous with his hair tied back and his awkwardly wearing of clothing .he was wearing a long black jacket and some leather boots .his eyes we're sparkling so bright like the morning sky .yeah I know weird but cute .he was talking in some language I couldn't understand .

Well me,Dash and Jack who apparently is a man which still puzzles me .we where fighting against the same creatures I'd dream of every night and this time we had company which was a guy and a woman  who looked like twins and where on our side fighting against the creatures .

I suddenly woke up when I heard the dog open it was jack my dog .he crept Up to  my bed and laid next to me .my eyes where heavy with sleep so I went back to sleep .

Jack was sound asleep when I woke up at night to grab a glass of water .when I saw a light at the door .as I got close to the door the light was starting to dim and I was curios to know what that light was and where it was coming from .as I approached the door handle  to open it up the something moved towards on me at my back and I was out just like that .

When I woke up in the morning .I was lying on the floor. I opened my eyes slowly to see jack licking my palm and barking   loudly .I then rose from the floor and got up to straighten myself ,I felt a bit dizzy while I was standing up .

My dog was barking ,but when I looked down to see him barking at a stranger at the door .I opened the door to see some people ,standing at the door looking at me with smiles on their faces but looked familiar ,like I already saw them .I then realised they where from my dreams ,but didn't know what they wanted,who they where and what they wanted with me. questions run through my head and I felt heat warming my body . 

HEY THERE GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY .
I HOPE YOU READ THE CHAPTERS I'VE WRITTEN AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .YOU'RE ALSO ALLOWED TO SEND ME MESSAGES I'LL GLADLY REPLY