The Event

On that day i was panicking so bad but it was a Friday anyways so no school on Saturday. When we were on the road, i made a special letter for Gal that my parents did not see what the letter is all about. We were close to the event and my heart is already beating really fast. We just parked and got into the line, I'm seeing Gal so close I'm about to faint. So it was my turn and suddenly i fainted when I'm about to get close to her. So Gal was worried that she actually said oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Guard, guard! Please take her to the hospital *Gal was laying on me, checking if my heart is beating and she whispered "You're going to be okay, then my eyes were opening and i said "Gal, take this please" it was the note i made while dad was driving and Gal said thank you, are you okay now? What's your name? I said Diane, i said I'm okay now that you spoke to me, you are my healer. So the next day, Gal was in our house and i just recovered. Turns out that she asked my parents where we live and said "I can stay there for 1 week if i have to, I'm worried about Diane Gal said. So she really did stay there for 1 week and at the last day, Gal gave back the letter to me that i gave her and she gave me another letter regarding to my family.

 So she really did stay there for 1 week and at the last day, Gal gave back the letter to me that i gave her and she gave me another letter regarding to my family