The Letter

"Dear Diane,
Hello! I'm glad that you're okay, i wanted to tell you something that your parents lied about you. Here, So a long time ago, you were born and raised in Israel at 2006, you are an Israeli citizen because of me, i am your mother, Jaron, my husband is your father, Jaron and I were married in 2000. What the internet says are all lies, you are my daughter, I have been waiting for you since 2007 because we lost you in the mall and your parents found you, We knew that they already found you but we didn't want to have you back. We wanted you to grow with them until 2017. That's why i came to this country, i am having you now next week. I know that you're experiencing some technical difficulties in speaking English because your real and natural language is Hebrew. You can have fun with me and your other sisters Alma and Maya for the rest of your life. You can still visit your parents whenever you want, just make sure you're going to be okay again because just like that, you fainted and that can happen again soon. No, I'm not saying that you have a disease or something. I'm just telling you that be careful in every step you walk. I love you Diane! See you next week daughter"
-Gal Gadot

 I love you Diane! See you next week daughter"                                                                                                                              -Gal Gadot