12

[song: whatever one you want]

[warning: smut]

[kinks: daddy/choking kink]

[don't forget your bible or holy water, kids]

-

simon wraps his arms around ebony's waist and swiftly picks her up, placing her on his lap. his hands roam around her petite frame- feeling every inch of it.

ebony deepens the kiss as her hands comb through his hair. they then make their way down his body, to the bottom of his top- where she tugs, indicating that she wants it gone.

simon, of course, complies and throws his top off- breaking the kiss for a moment. whilst he does that, ebony stands up and begins to slowly remove her clothes- almost teasing simon, who's watching her every move, biting his lip in the process.

"fuck, don't tease babygirl." simon mutters out. ebony innocently laughs as she kicks away the sheer dress that is now completely off her body, and on the floor, leaving her in nothing but a black lace thong and matching bra.

ebony makes her way over to simon and happily sits on his lap. simon immediately places his hands on her thighs as scans his eyes across her body whilst biting his lip. ebony then leans in close to his ear, "i want you to choke me whilst you fuck me hard, daddy." she whispers. without warning simon lifts her up- forcing her to wrap her legs around his body- and carries her to her bedroom.

"your wish is my command, babygirl." simon mutters out before throwing her onto her bed, after kicking her bedroom door shut.

simon hovers over ebony. his hand glides gently up and down her side, making her smile and bite her lip. he then slowly begins to remove her underwear so she's almost naked. ebony sits up and tugs on the hem of simon's jogging bottoms, signalling that she wants them gone. he complies. simon swiftly removes his jogging bottoms, and boxers at the same time. he then stands between her legs and swiftly, in one motion, unclasps her bra, making it fall onto her lap. ebony smirks as she picks up her bra and throws it away somewhere.

"just relax, princess." simon whispers as she gently pushes ebony down- making her lie down on her bed. "just relax." he repeats himself as he leaves a trail of wet kisses around her neck and collarbone, making her moan quietly.

"just fuck me already." ebony moans out. simon looks up at her with a smirk before immediately, and without warning, thrusting himself into her, making her moan loudly.

simon wraps his hand around her neck, keeping the other one gripped onto her waist, and thrusts hard and fast into her. with each thrust, his grip around her neck tightens. with each thrust, ebony moans louder and louder.

"just like that, just like that, just like that!" ebony moans loudly as she grips onto simons arms tightly. simon's grip around her neck loosens a little bit as he can feel himself about to cum.

"i-i-i'm gonna," "me too babygirl." simon cuts her off by pressing their lips together.

and then, without warning, ebony reaches her climax and finishes everywhere. simon quickly pulls out and finishes on her...

-

[chapter release date: 10/12/17]

-

[announcement time!]

[i have a new fanfic out that i think you guys will enjoy]

[it's called: perfection]

[and it's another miniminter fanfic]

[check it out, please]