15

[song: N/A]

-

[5 minutes later]

simon and tobi happily walk into ebony's apartment, like she said they could, and happily sit down on the nearby sofa and chair- simon on the sofa, and tobi on the chair. on the coffee table in front of them lies 2 cups of hot-chocolate, some whipped cream if they want some on their hot-chocolates, some marshmallows- again, if they want some on their hot-chocolates. next to the hot-chocolates lies 2 plates with some food on them- a choice of either a melted cheese and ham sandwiches, or a non-toasted cheese and ham sandwich.

"dig in, boys." ebony smiles as she walks out of her bedroom wearing a pair of grey jogging bottoms, a plain white t-shirt and plain white ankle socks. her hair is tied up in a messy bun and she's wearing her glasses.

"will do." tobi smiles back at her before taking a big bite out of a melted cheese and ham sandwich. "join us then." simon says before taking a large swig of his hot-chocolate, which he added some whipped cream and marshmallows to. "of course." ebony nods as she makes her way over to the pair. she then sits down next to simon- who happily wraps his arms around her waist.

"simon, stop trying to fuck ebony whilst i'm here." tobi says, making ebony laugh. "shut up, tobi." simon rolls his eyes in response. "i'm messin' bro." tobi smiles at him. "yeah, simon. calm down." ebony smiles up at simon as she happily cuddles up to him. "i'm calm." simon sighs as his grip around ebony's waist tightens slightly...

-

[chapter release date: 10/12/17]