Chapter 1 (Blizzard's POV)

As Blizzard walked through the alleyway, she looked around. No hostile cats here. She looked up, spotting a few small snowflakes as they started to land on her fur. You couldn't even see them, they matched her fur. That was the thing that she loved about winter. She had perfect camouflage. But the one thing she hated about winter was the shortage of food. And that means more scrawny cats fighting, fighting for no reason. She looked back down, only to hear crazy barking. Dog. She zoomed towards the end of the alley trying to get out, but the dog was going into the alley. She was trapped. As the dog ran into the alley, she pressed herself to the ground, hoping the dog would run over her and miss. However instead she felt warm, putrid breath and dog jaws around her haunches. She didn't squirm. That was until something knocked her onto the ground.  As she fell to the ground, she staggered up again. She looked up to see the dog, and a cat on it. The cat was a white and grey tom, about Twice her age. He looked back at her, shocked. Well, I guess you're going to be a lot more surprised soon. She thought as she lunged towards one of the dog's legs and moved it, getting the dog off balance. The cat on top of the dog was flung off, and he dropped to the ground, wincing as he got up. As the dog was turning around to launch itself at them a voice called the dog, and it ran away. 

          The tom turned to her.

          "Are you okay? Thanks for helping me with the dog." She looked at him in disbelief.

          "You were the one to save me from the dog in the first place!" He shrugged. "Anyways, who are you? Why did you help me?" He sat down.

          "My name is Stone, and I try to help out any cat who needs some. " He looked back at Blizzard. 

          "I'm Blizzard. And maybe we should try to get shelter, since this little snow shower seems like it'll turn into a blizzard. Stone nodded and they walked out of the alley. Her scratches stung. Stone eyed them. 

         "Are you sure that you don't need anything?" Blizzard looked back at her scars.

         "Do you have anything that can help with the scars so they don't get infected?" Stone nodded, and led her to a small human house. Stone meowed loudly, and Blizzard felt anxious about what he might do. A human walked out of the door, and looked at Stone, then Blizzard. The human gasped, then picked up Blizzard and walked into the house. Next thing she knew she was laid down on a towel, and she fell asleep.