...And Hear The Wedding Bells.

"Wow, I look stupid," I sighed, a small friendly jab from Hans.

"Hey, it's life, act the part. Now, remember. We're proud. You have grown a lot as a man. And, now...the new adventure; marriage," Hans told me, as I fixed my hair, the gel feeling weird. I finally returned it to the state it used to be; slightly shaggy, with a large lock swept to my side, partially hiding my eye.

"Yeah. Thanks Hans, for all of it," I smirked at him, happy for once.

***
The sounds of the bells came...we had already gone through proceedings, her walking down the aisle. Her eye, however, was messed up, a scar where it used to be, covered by her hair.

It didn't matter to me; she still is the same Marie Kimora from earlier.

A shining aura through and through, past that creepiness. The white dress she was in, conservative in approach, yet, able to show off her curves and cleavage. The veil was just adding to my anticipation.

"Hello, handsome~" Marie giggled, a warm tender note to my ears.

"Marie, behave, okay~" I teased, and held her hands, as the preacher came up, his own job being fulfilled.

I don't remember the lines the man said. I didn't pay much attention, just on this girl in front of me.

So much had changed in so little time; I'm unsure how I grew from street trash, to being held in high regard.

But it happened. So when the man said those sweet words...I can finally feel complete. My lips connected with hers warmly, losing reality for a moment.

How did this happen? Dunno'. But I guess the roses smell much sweeter these days.

***

"Kaito?" I heard my wife snuggle into him at night. Her ring was on.

"Yes?"

"Love you~" She giggled.

"Hehe...me too, honey," I had my ring gleaming in the night too.

Well, I guess...no. Don't ruin it. Just live in the moment. Because I earned it.

I am Kaito Okumara; and this is my wife Marie Okumara. Our life will continue.

"...let's have a baby," She spoke up. I only smiled. Yeah...a beautiful child.

"Anything you want, Marie. Anything you want..." I grinned, content. Huh? Content? That word is unfamiliar.

But I like it.