Chapter 1 ~ Meeting new People

Auther's Note ~ This is my first attempt at writing a love story. This is book one of five. Updates every weekend :D Enjoy xx

~Pingu x

*Phoenix's POV*

''come on Phoenix, we need to get going, like now!'' i groan dramatically as my dad calls from downstairs for the 10th time this morning for me to get up.

I am not and never have been a morning person.

I think i get it from my mum. I miss her, she passed away from Cancer when i was 10. It was hard but you learn to grin and bear these things in time.

I finaly drag myself out of bed about 5 minuets later. I reach for my phone to check the time. 7:30 in the morning, 7:30 IN THE BLOODY MORNING! i knew we had an early start but that is taking the piss we're not even meeting this other family until 9am anyway.

I lazily rummage around in amongst my clothing looking for something to wear, eventually i give up looking and just drag everything out, throw on some only joggers and a tight fitting t shirt to show off my lovley size 8 figure, hehe and grab my penguin jumper from my floor and throw everything back in the cupboard before hedding to the bathroom.

by the time im done its only 8 and dad is downstairs double checking we have everything before we hed off on what he calls a long walk, what it actually means it will take a long time to lug the amount of crap he and my brother have packed that we dont actually need to the place we are meeting this other family.

sorry i spose i should really fill you in on what is actually going on, you see my dad (Amos Diggery) my brother (Cedric Diggory) and I (Alizandra Diggery [prefure to be called Phoenix]) are setting off on a camping trip, but not just any camping trip, its the Quidditch World Cup. COME ON YOU IRISH! ehhem, sorry got a bit carried away there. And this other family I have no idea who they are, all I know is that its one of dads friends called Arther Weasley who he works with at the Ministrey of Magic. They sound nice enough so hopfully they wont be too much of a bore.

Seems as is walk is going to be long and aganisingly long, im gonna take advantage of this moment to let you know a little bit more about myself.

As you can probably tell im not much of a people person so to say. Although, last night was a completly different story. House party with my lovley friend Jinx.

You know you had a good night when you wake up in the morning and havnt got a clue where the fuck you are.

Yeah i had one of those nights, I was absalutly wasted but I can handle my drink, so i know i didnt throw up. which would have been embrassing becuase there were some fit guys and girls there. Oh yeah and im Bisexual.

For those of you who dont know what it means, it means im atracted to both Guys and girls. And for all you HATERS! theres the door.

I woke up at about 2 this morning, in someone's bed with this really fit girl with bright blue hair, and an alright looking guy called Josh, i have no idea who the girl was but if i had sex with her last night then fucking Halelujah. Anyway when i realised where I was I managed to sneek back home without dad finding out and jump in the shower trying not to wake anyone.

I look down at my stomach, and written in clear capitals in permanant pen 'Jinx's Bitch!'

I laughed so hard I nearly fell over, me and Jinx made a deal that if we dont have a GF/BF by the time we're like 30 then we would get together so we're not loney in our older years. Its sad I know but hey what are friends for right.

we arrive at the spot on time, as usual, beuase our dad is a perfectionist and if we didnt his OCD would kick in.

There isnt anyone in sight so naturally me and Cedric decide to take this time to re-live our childhood and clamber all over the massive tree, after about 10 minuets of waiting and playing tag we give up and i climbe the tree and sleep for a few minuets on one of the braches with Cedric sat in front of me keeping a look out for the Weasleys.