Chapter 11 ~ Fangirling with Angie

~~~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~~~

''Morning dragon time to get up!''

Oh how I just love the wonderful sound of George's voice in the morning.

''NOPE! Good dream!''

I moan rolling over to the other side of the bed and berrying my face in the covers. Before I can react George rips the covers from off me and a cold shiver runs down my spine.

I moan again and berry my face in my pillow. Next thing I know I can feel some strong arms push their way under neath me and pick me up off the bed.

''Why do you always have to ruin my fantisies!!''

George just sighs and throws me back on the bed, then starts poking my in the ribs. God dam it! he knows I have ticklish ribs and that is my only weekness.

''Okay, Okay I surrender''

I managed to say inbetween lauging.

''Good now get dressed we're going to be late, and Snape will skin us alive''

Oh fuck, not Snape, he hates me. I don't know why though. I take a quick glance at my timetable and see that we have Potions with the Ravenclaws. Oh fun, just what I wanted to start the fucking day! ugh!

I finally get ready after groaning on the inside beacuse of first lesson, but don't worry, it gets worse we have DADA after, oh fun I just love to see Mad eye first thing on a Monday morning!

yes, yes I know I am a very negative person.

''Oh look who it is, Jessie''

I whisper under my breath so only Fred, George and Lee can hear me. They just laugh it off.

I catch eye's with Jessie as she walks into th class room. She ushers me over to sit with her. I don't know whether I should or not but, why not YOLO!

''Hey Phoenix, you look good this morning''

Jessie greets me as I sit dow next to her, She sounds so bittersweet it make my teeth itch.

Fred, George and Lee all give me weary looks as if they know somethings going to go worng.

''...today you will be creating a potion strong enough...''

''Hey Phoenix, I know we don't see eye to eye...''

''you dont say...''

''...anyway, I was wondering if you could set me and Fred up on a date or something?''

OMFG, part of me is laughing on the inside and the other part of me is like WTF?! you actually have the nerve to ask me that.

''Urm no, because I hate to tell you this, oh who am I kidding I love to tell you this but Fred has a crush on someone else I'm very sorry but no''

I decide to take this opertunity to move and sit next to Lee and George on a spare desk next to them.

''Jessie still aint giving up on Fred even though its obvious that he likes Angelina''

I whisper to George so Lee can't hear me.

I pretty much zone out for the next few minuets and then realise I havnt got a clue what snape said to the class.

''Lee you know you love me lots and lots?''

Lee rolls his eyes, gets up and grabs the stuff I need to make this bloody potion.

''Thank you Lee love you''

I say with a cheeky little grin as Lee walks away to the storage cupboard.