Chapter 6 ~ I cant believe it!

~~~~~~~~~~Thursday lunchtime~~~~~~~~~~

*Phoenix's POV*

''Hey Hermione, have you seen the twins anywhere?''

I ask sitting next to Hermione just as Cedric bursts through the door with his mates.

He looks at me with a cheeky grin and throws the parchment in the flames, the waltzing off looking quite pleased with himself.

''I don't know, I havn't seen them...''

Hermione was interupted by a loud eruption of cheers as tweedle dumb and tweedle dummer mince into the room with that look on their faces that they usually have when they have successfully pranked someone.

''Well lads we've done it!''

''Cooked it up just this morning''

Fred says after George.

''It's not going to woark''

Hermione pretty much sings in a mocking way, implying that their aging potion wont work. And we all know it wont.

''Whys that then Granger?''

I can't help but laugh at the fact that Fred and George actually think it's going to work, bless 'em.

''Guy's seriously, it wont work. you will not fool Dumbledoor into not thinging of someone trying out an aging potion. He may be a wise Wizard that ever lived, but he still has the sense of humour as you two. He aint stupid''

''Nice to know you have complete faith in us Phoe''

George replies sounding genuinly sad.

''You know I love you, but we all know it wont work''

I say in reply. They both ignor me and Hermione and take the aging potion and then jump into the curcal surrounding the goblet.

Me and Hermione sit back and watch in amusment as the twins are flung accross the room and then realise they have long white hair and white beards to top it off.

''Ha, TOLD YOU!''

I shout doubled over in laughter, I catch site of Krum walking in the room. I turn to look at him as he walks through the room up to the Goblet.

He shoots Hermione a sweet smile and then walks away, grimancing at the twins as they roll around on the floor.

''Do you like him Hermione?''

I say in a whisper so only she can hear me over the laughter from everyone else. She turns to look at me blushing like a ripe tomato, then swiftly walking out the room.

I just roll my eyes and brush it off walking over to the two idiots on the floor.

''Come on tweedle dumb and tweedle dummer, we need to get you to Madame Pomfrey and she can lecture you on how stupid you're''

I say with a cheeky little grin on my face, they both stare daggers at me as they get up off the floor and storm out the room.

We arrive at the hopsital wing and I leave the boys to go and see Madame Pomfry on their own.

I sit and wait in the common room talking to Ginny and Hermione as I wait for the twins to come back.

Just as I finish my sentance, the portrait hole opens and the twins walk through looking slightly peeved.

I dont know whether to talk to them about it or just let them do their own thing. George sits down on the sofa next to me staring into the fire.

''Everything alright Georgie?''