Jeanette Prolog

Bill had been looking forward to this day for a month, now. Today would be his last day as "Jeanette Le Pew." He knew had screwed up stealing the porn downloads. They caught him, and now he had paid for it in kind! A month in a black and white fur-covered body designed by a couple of "adult film producers" was punishment enough! And what was the point of a tail anyway? Especially one, nearly four feet long, when upright it stood over his head! OK he had learned something from this experience, mostly how to pose for raunchy photos, and just how raunchy the porn business could be. Today was day 30 and the last photo shoot for Jeanette. Tonight, he would be Bill again.

"Hay love, how did the shoot go today?" asked Larry as he tried to give his best-selling model a hug.

"Don't you hay love me Larry! Today is the day I am finished. I did everything you and Jerry told me I had to do to 'work' off those images. So how does the change back work Larry?" Jeanette's voice was cold as ice, as she pushed Larry away yet again. Larry was one of the most easily disliked people Bill had ever met. There was nothing that stood out about him he was just ... Bill didn't have a word for what it was about Larry he didn't like and at a month old neither did Jeanette.

As Jerry entered the room Jeanette greeted him with much less ice in her voice "Oh hi Jerry." It was not that Bill liked him any more than he liked Larry but as Jeanette she trusted Jerry. That was of course absurd Jerry and Larry were partners. Jeanette just could not help it when Jerry was talking it all just sounded so ordinary. When it felt wrong Jerry always made her feel like it was her lack of experience. That with time and practice it would be all right.

"And a good afternoon to you Jeanette, today's shoot must have gone very well. I can't remember seeing the cameraman so excited. Why the long face Larry?"

"Jeanette wants to quit."

"Damn right I want to quit. I want my life back as Bill Defoe, IT specialist for a bank. I did what you told me I had to do, and now I'm through. So how do we do this, Larry?"

"With all the money we could make! You are our best seller right now ..."

"Larry, that is not my problem," Jeanette cut him off mid sentence as the smell of burning rubber began filling the air.

"What is that smell, Jerry?"

"Must be something in the neighborhood Larry, I've noticed it a couple of times this month."

"What about changing me back? It hasn't been all bad. But I am not interested in spending one more day as a 140-lb upright skunk with big breasts and a four foot long tail." Bill tended to exaggerate the length of the tail since it was constantly in the way. It knocked things off tables when she was moving around the apartment, and it was still getting caught painfully in doors. In the shower he stepped on it, and in bed she had to be careful when rolling from side to side or it would get caught in the covers or underneath him. Most of all Bill tended to think of it as part of Jeanette, and he'd had quite enough of that confusion.

Jeanette's tail was straight up as she stamped her feet for emphasis. She was not sure why, but stamping the feet just felt right, and it helped relieve a growing tightness under the tail.

"Now dear, I know this has been difficult for you, but you are getting so good at it, and this is going too well to quit now. It will run its course but until then please let us pay you one and a half times scale." Jerry approached Jeanette and reached out to take her hands.

"Don't 'now dear' me Jerry!" Jeanette stepped away from Jerry and stamped again, more angrily. "I am done!"

"Ah, you know Jerry. She is rather stuck. I just don't see the bank hiring her back looking like she does." Said Larry as he stepped up beside Jerry and they both broke out laughing. "Jeanette we'll all just have to keep making money and getting rich. So, we will ..."